Sign in to follow this  
Toilet

A Very Good Idea.

I'll tell you my opinion on this subject..

Since players can literally be SO hard to kill in this version of Helbreath, I find that the current activation design is spot on.

If people died when they got paralyzed and whatnot like they used to, then I would probably agree with you. It's just too easy to not die now.

Who can fight a mage and a warrior 2vs1 and kill them both? And i mean a good mage and warrior?? Maybe someone wants to fight me and *censored*egirl?

No one is unkillable armor break - hammer strip theres no 100% evasion of death. And you cannont fight a mage and a warrior and be god like against both.

I'll tell you my opinion on this subject..

Since players can literally be SO hard to kill in this version of Helbreath, I find that the current activation design is spot on.

If people died when they got paralyzed and whatnot like they used to, then I would probably agree with you. It's just too easy to not die now.

Who can fight a mage and a warrior 2vs1 and kill them both? And i mean a good mage and warrior?? Maybe someone wants to fight me and *censored*egirl?

No one is unkillable armor break - hammer strip theres no 100% evasion of death. And you cannont fight a mage and a warrior and be god like against both.

Your post doesn't even have any valid points regarding the subject of activations...

When you're invading the enemy city, you can easily just run around the town for a few hours. Even with a horde of enemies following you. Activations fix this, you aren't meant to be there for so long.

In other words, we're not going to hand you a hero set in a hand-basket. This just sounds like a plug against the players who have activations and actually use them with their guild.

lmao? what a tool

Only peolpe with the best sets are hard to kill. And i mean the best sets.

How long does it take toget the best sets?? thats the whole point hunt armors to make your character stronger..

dont spam my topic if you cant be assed to read the topic. If you used your eyes you would be able to determine what relevance my last post has.

lmao? what a tool

Only peolpe with the best sets are hard to kill. And i mean the best sets.

How long does it take toget the best sets?? thats the whole point hunt armors to make your character stronger..

dont spam my topic if you cant be assed to read the topic. If you used your eyes you would be able to determine what relevance my last post has.

"Pacifically" my point. You're just being asinine, topic over.

ITT: Retard being butt-hurt about being raped repeatedly by activations and then crying on the forum. Boohoo, you lose a zem and give an ek to someone. Get on with your life.

Ok that's enough. I think some people like it, and some people don't. Let's forget this for now, we won't change anything yet.

Closed.