Sign in to follow this  
evilb

Can't Explain

Ive made 2 tickets regarding why my account was banned when i returned from my absence.

I stopped playing hb for a while because of my job and moving n such, came back to find my account was banned and everytime i ask any GM about it they tell me to make a ticket.

So ive made a few and still have not gone anywhere with this issue. Ive been trying to get to the bottom of this for a little over a month now, and feel asthough ive been shunned out of the community for little to no reason.

Theres was talk about my friend Mentones account beeing "hacked" but it was he who told me to have his characters and im not even sure if thats the issue. but if it is im sure you can check the logs and you'll see the account was given to me to do as i wished with.

Anyways i worked very hard for my characters, thier stuff, lvl, and respect and i feel i got taken advantage of. I love the server and i loved my characters.

Account = evilsack

I hope you guys can look into this and atleast speak to me about whats going on.\

Thanks for reading.

I've checked for you and whoever the GM is did not make a notation on the comment section where your ban was recorded.

That gives me no way of knowing who banned the acct or the reason why it was banned.

I did nt ban it.

Just a guess, from the timing of it all...would be EK laming since it was around the time White banned a bunch of accounts for EK laming.

You can apply for amnesty if that turns out to be the case.

Hunter, a long time ago when evilb (well idk if he wants people knowing his real ingame name) was quitting he started to pass his items out to friends (me included) and some of the ways he gave out items was dropping them on ground

at the same exact time Err was going to sell his account and transfered his items and the items he got from evilb to a new char...

there was a lot of miss communication and some people made the mistake that evilb was hacked by me and err or something

farjat , after we explained, unlocked our accounts... but evilb wasn't around to ask for his account to be unlocked as he had quit..

idk if that helps :)

yea, it does

so farjat most likely locked it to avoid more damage being done....but it wasnt being hacked or anything.

So...if everyone else's was unlocked, this one should be also.

I dont like to un-do something farjat did but with this new info, I think it will be ok.

If I am wrong, it will be locked again.

Thanks Cleanser for adding this information.

Account unlocked

Topic closed

' date='Dec 27 2008, 03:50 AM' post='246330']

yea, it does

so farjat most likely locked it to avoid more damage being done....but it wasnt being hacked or anything.

So...if everyone else's was unlocked, this one should be also.

I dont like to un-do something farjat did but with this new info, I think it will be ok.

If I am wrong, it will be locked again.

Thanks Cleanser for adding this information.

Account unlocked

Topic closed

np