Sign in to follow this  
Shylar

Level 120+ Mage

:ph34r: Hello, I am fairely new at this Helbreath game..,I am a level 121 Mage and I was just wondering where it is a good to level up fast at?

I have the next few days off and I want to hit 180, anybody know how?

Thanks, sorry I mix up some words :D

Well, until 140 PL cg pit is great but its often full of players.

Good places to train at would be Ice Golem pit in Ice Bound, party up there with some warrior and you will get decent exp. You can exp in IG's alone too but that takes some mp, so without any mp gear thats rather hard.

Another good place is garden and you wont need to be partied there, unfortunately without mp gear you will have to repot quite alot.

Okay thanks, does anybody have any MP Gear for a (W) they can sell me or I can borrow, I much appreciate if any players help :)

Best I can do is give you a mp shield.. Dont think I got anything too high but might have something.

Aye, I am Aresden too, my name is Shylar on game, I died by a naked guy with a Barbian Battle Hammer in PL Earlier, I ran out of stamina and kept yelling "Noo, please!!"

Tehe..Where you wanna meet?

Moved to Beginners & Questions forum, since it fits the category better. ;)

You can also find a 120+ warrior and go to PL, ML, or D2 Cyclops pit. It's very good exp for both of you, just keep the warrior zerked+PFMed.

This game isn't very .. friendly, I met a guy on there named "azn" and he started calling me a noob and I suck because I died by 3 people that were naked with Barbarian Battle Hammers in Promise Land, when I am level 120, they all hit me like 1 time and I died..nothing I could do..

This game needs some discipline in my opinion, new players like myself cannot even come close to leveling, I tried 3 different areas in the last 1 hour and there was atleast 20 people in each area trying to kill me..even some of my own town.

Im thinking the best place u can lvl is ef, its safe during the mondays-thursdays

Also if u dont wanna listen to some ppl use "/tooff name"

This game isn't very .. friendly, I met a guy on there named "azn" and he started calling me a noob and I suck because I died by 3 people that were naked with Barbarian Battle Hammers in Promise Land, when I am level 120, they all hit me like 1 time and I died..nothing I could do..

This game needs some discipline in my opinion, new players like myself cannot even come close to leveling, I tried 3 different areas in the last 1 hour and there was atleast 20 people in each area trying to kill me..even some of my own town.

It's always possible to level somewhere, EF is a good option for you - yeah the best pits for mage are in PL/IB, but that XP comes combined with danger of player attack. Just gotta learn to deal with it :D

Well some players dont play for the social fun aspect of the game, they here for ruin new players. Will glady help u out where its needed, just whisp me ingame.

Ill sting the damn ****ers'

hehe

exp20 ms20 wand helps alot also. And don't use /createparty (if you are) it reduces exp.

createparty dont reduce exp as far i know..., besides a low lvl mage cant get ms20 exp wand... shylar u should try getting a ms0/ms10 exp20% wand

Being in a party does increase drop rate, however.

Also, if you need an MS10 XP20 wand, just let me know, or ask for Aresden's Mule character. I'm pretty sure I have one on one of my characters somewhere, and Aresden's Mule should have that and a few other items you might like.