Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Hellclaw Clinic

On Friday, Dec 5th at 11:30 am and 7pm, I will be conducting a Hellclaw Hunt Clinic for new players.

We will be showing you how to down a hellclaw using the "X-Formation" method. If you are new to game,

or have come back to Helbreath after a break and would like to learn how to do this, please meet me

on Bleeding Island at 11:30 AM or 7PM.

We will then be going to an arena where I can show you how to down Hellclaw and live to tell about it.

At the conclusion of the clinic, we will attempt to kill a real Hellclaw. Any drops will be food gamed between

the NEW players.

Any veteran players who would like to help....I could use 4 warriors and 1 mage at each session.

See you tomorrow at the clinic.

I'd like to see a large turnout of new players both mages and warriors. Simply because usually the more people there are the less spots, so people feel like they "should" crowd around the hc and box it, when really this is the worst method.

All warriors should be bringing a bow and 2000 arrows - as only 4 warriors + 1 tank can feasibly hit the HC with weapons at one time.

I'm not sure if you're getting the new players to hit the HC or just watch Hunter, but it'd be wise to show them what to do when all the X positions are full (e.g. a bowline on safe) because most HC's that newbs go to kill have like 20+ people present in town.