Sign in to follow this  
mjau

So Fine

google traslator:

In my case it is fun to be a minority, because now I do not need to cross all the maps to hunt ares ... I just stay in my city and protect it hehehehe

espa?ol: en mi caso la estoy pasando MORTADELA, hace un tiempo atr?s me habia cansado de no encontrar con quien pelear y cuando logueaba en game sinceramente me aburria mucho, ahora ya no, porque tan solo para pelear tengo que salir del shop y masacrar gente a lo loco xD

NO SABES LO Q ME CAGUE DE RISA CON ESTO JAJAJAJAJAJA

YOU DONT KNOW HOW I LMAO WITH THIS HAHAHAHA

fack i wish i had more $$$ to buy items

I would so do it. Then I would never have to hunt. Therefore I spend more time eking, HENCE, less time actually playing HB. Ergo, I could spend the extra time not playing Helbreath working at a job with a paid salary. Concordantly, I would make that money back in no time PLUS the extra cash if I keep the fore mentioned job.

Conclusion: Item buying pays YOU.

Just try work together elvines nad support each others..... thats yours problem... and work together held and sade... its easy just try work together

every1 that sold items/chars quit because of it, not the other way

there you have imcoming he sold his items and still plays, barely coz obviously he misses all his stuff

They quit because they prefered the money than to play obviously

If no1 would buy their chars all of them would be still playing

where did imcomings items/char go??

giant has the items

so its not all aresdens who buy acc's/items

Closing aresden tp will only make people mad, it wont balance anything, there are not enough new players coming, that it would do any good to the situation.

It sure makes those few players who would like to play ares with their friends mad, while they got to wait for GM's to teleport them, and if it takes too long they'll just decide not to play at all, or go elv.... which again makes mad those ares who they wanted to play with.

Open ares teleport, do not force people to play at some town. This situation will be solved by itself in a moment.

i havnt living under rock, i have been always playing. this talk that i wanted sell kyoko is lie and that im not playin that also.

And yea that aresden tp will not het elvine, it will help aresdens get their fullhero quicker.

Yea talking about teamwork, we can handle sometimes but on helds, never coz every elvine think we cant do it and really we cant coz we dont have not enogh people.

fack i wish i had more $$$ to buy items

I would so do it. Then I would never have to hunt. Therefore I spend more time eking, HENCE, less time actually playing HB. Ergo, I could spend the extra time not playing Helbreath working at a job with a paid salary. Concordantly, I would make that money back in no time PLUS the extra cash if I keep the fore mentioned job.

Conclusion: Item buying pays YOU.

This. QFT

survivors are back, thatswhy elvines leave server and lose all the time.

-Lycanth

Elv stop plays cuz no ares arround. And now they wont come back.

-Lycanth

they run scareded! from ares powa

i havnt living under rock, i have been always playing. this talk that i wanted sell kyoko is lie and that im not playin that also.

And yea that aresden tp will not het elvine, it will help aresdens get their fullhero quicker.

Yea talking about teamwork, we can handle sometimes but on helds, never coz every elvine think we cant do it and really we cant coz we dont have not enogh people.

Liar, I know exactly what offer you got, and I saw you trying to sell it myself.

Also, you temporarily "quit" to come play Snowball in Aresden, you transferred your items over - also some American is on your account.

Rest is ok.

If u close the Aresden TP. It makes no difference. Because majority of new players will not be 'panzers' on the battlefield , they will most likely be EK's with legs.

So the new players become elvine, these new players will be like Cocaine/drugs for the Aresden raiders (which is alot). This inturn will mean that on a raid day these new players (forced) into elvine by the closure of the Aresden TP - will absolutely get slaughtered.

Most likely half of those new players who are getting slaughtered by a dominant aresden raid- will quit out of pure hate for aresden (and dying), and their introduction will be very tough to deal with.

-Lycanth

they run scareded! from ares powa

:lol: im sorry but elvine running scarred of ares power is just funny.

1. ares was pathetic until Survivors reorganized, even then the only time ares beats elvine is when there is mass survivors around.

the problem of unballanced towns always fixes itself through 2 ways.

1. the new players who now are ez eks will learn to play and eventually be good.

2. people in ares getting bored of no elvines around or just want to help the losing side.

case in point (Eldon was elvine and made ares because ares was horrible and needed more players)

so guys give it a few weeks and things will work themselves out.