Sign in to follow this  
mjau

So Fine

Elvines have Boy and ShaGGnuT - so that pretty much cancels out the effect anyway, it happens on both sides (not Boy - but you know what I mean). Also, Kyoko has tried to sell his char twice in the past. He's not really doing his part as elvine's one cancel mage (compared to SLYONE that is).

dont be ridiculous

shaggnut doesnt even fight

Boy is always playing slyone ,

ares got noc, eos and other item buyers

item buyers arent the problem. ive only bought 2 chars and yes they came with lots of items. but as eldon said i rarely play do to the fact i work all day mon-fri. im lucky enough to play 10 hours a week mostly sat/sun. There is no rule saying we cant buy items the only rule that there is about it is that gms wont help in any of the trades. But if you think its the items i'll be happy to transfer to elv and just afk there like i do most of the time. still wont help. Winning is not based on 1-5 players or just 1 guild. its base on team work through the town. Survivors and Crabz like to team up during sades/helds along with some of the other major guilds. Its all about the unity

i don't think anyone thinks YOU having items is "helping ares". the problem is the players YOU bought items from no longer play after selling YOU their items.

NoC not playing or having his items is a big disadvantage to elv because HE lead a group of people and HE was good with the items YOU now have.

you having items effects no one in terms of YOU using them, but the items YOU have came from good elv players who no longer help elv.

Guest mamadas

Elvines have Boy and ShaGGnuT - so that pretty much cancels out the effect anyway, it happens on both sides (not Boy - but you know what I mean). Also, Kyoko has tried to sell his char twice in the past. He's not really doing his part as elvine's one cancel mage (compared to SLYONE that is).

dont be ridiculous

Noc prefers PvM to PVP and doesn't PVP often, and EOS is only on now and then, so I'm not really sure what you're talking about. That's not the cause of the imbalance.

re-read my post and i said some factors

i never said item buyers are the cause of imbalance

dont be ridiculous

item buyers arent the problem. ive only bought 2 chars and yes they came with lots of items. but as eldon said i rarely play do to the fact i work all day mon-fri. im lucky enough to play 10 hours a week mostly sat/sun. There is no rule saying we cant buy items the only rule that there is about it is that gms wont help in any of the trades. But if you think its the items i'll be happy to transfer to elv and just afk there like i do most of the time. still wont help. Winning is not based on 1-5 players or just 1 guild. its base on team work through the town. Survivors and Crabz like to team up during sades/helds along with some of the other major guilds. Its all about the unity

i don't think anyone thinks YOU having items is "helping ares". the problem is the players YOU bought items from no longer play after selling YOU their items.

NoC not playing or having his items is a big disadvantage to elv because HE lead a group of people and HE was good with the items YOU now have.

you having items effects no one in terms of YOU using them, but the items YOU have came from good elv players who no longer help elv.

exactly my point

there are no active guilds on elv. the players got his full hero and get bored cuz there are no ares to figth. Now ares are come back and elvs wont come back to play.

Guest mamadas

the reason they sold me the items were because they were quitting the server. so either way it wouldnt have done anything good for elv.

WRONG ... again

the reason they sold me the items were because they were quitting the server. so either way it wouldnt have done anything good for elv.

WRONG ... again

Because Gamny reckons if they couldn't sell items they would have stayed, or given to friends?

Get real Gamny.

Guest mamadas

every1 that sold items/chars quit because of it, not the other way

there you have imcoming he sold his items and still plays, barely coz obviously he misses all his stuff

They quit because they prefered the money than to play obviously

If no1 would buy their chars all of them would be still playing

1 of the characters i bought already quit. he maybe gets on once a week to say hi to friends but thats it. as for NoC he told me he was quitting along with luzbelito

dont be ridiculous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpocrqvP2Yg

Guest mamadas

1 of the characters i bought already quit. he maybe gets on once a week to say hi to friends but thats it. as for NoC he told me he was quitting along with luzbelito

he lied

also luzbelito kept playing until he dropped his friends ie neck lol

This video is not avilable in your country. Wtf? :S

ANIMAL SEX!! lol

Eww why link that lol?

It's a song called "Crank that" by Soulja Boy. I posted it due to Cleanser's annoying capitalization and excessive use of the word YOU.

This video is not avilable in your country. Wtf? :S

ANIMAL SEX!! lol

Eww why link that lol?

It's a song called "Crank that" by Soulja Boy. I posted it due to Cleanser's annoying capitalization and excessive use of the word YOU.

YOU broke the moment :(

he lied

they still play plenty they just playing ares also l0l

aka SoyGat0 and ELCUCO

and anyone else in "Blue House"

other previous active elv also playing ares..

]Lord~Mag[ = Cabe etc etc..

and to Eldon comment - yes they would either be playing or given items to friends (likely same town) if they didnt sell, making same town(elv) a little more powerful / active. Instead the items are absorbed into...

and thank YOU Ganksta.

he lied

they still play plenty they just playing ares also l0l

aka SoyGat0 and ELCUCO

and anyone else in "Blue House"

other previous active elv also playing ares..

]Lord~Mag[ = Cabe etc etc..

and to Eldon comment - yes they would either be playing or given items to friends (likely same town) if they didnt sell, making same town(elv) a little more powerful / active. Instead the items are absorbed into...

and thank YOU Ganksta.

I vote you quit and fork SB this way.