Sign in to follow this  
timma

Calender Says Event Tonight

the calender on nemesis.com says there is a item event at 7:00 tonight by hunter, but i havent seen anything else on it. is it canceled or am i a tard ?

Nice pm. Next time read what hunter wrote days ago. Ill copy and past here your lovely private message:

timma hey retard, Today, 05:19 PM

Gargoyle

Group: Members

Member No.: 1,404

read the post before responding i asked a question, you dont know so dont say anything, got it. good.

ITS ON THE CALENDER, THE CALENDER SAYS SEE FORUM FOR DETAILS I HAVENT SEEN ANY DETAILS SO I ASKED IF IT WAS CANCELED OR IF I MISSED THE POST THATS ALL. RADING MUST BE REALLY FKING HARD FOR YOU HUH SMART *censored*.

Search option is added for something.

Have a nice day. cheers

Nice pm. Next time read what hunter wrote days ago. Ill copy and past here your lovely private message:

Gargoyle

read the post before responding i asked a question, you dont know so dont say anything, got it. good.

ITS ON THE CALENDER, THE CALENDER SAYS SEE FORUM FOR DETAILS I HAVENT SEEN ANY DETAILS SO I ASKED IF IT WAS CANCELED OR IF I MISSED THE POST THATS ALL. RADING MUST BE REALLY FKING HARD FOR YOU HUH SMART *censored*.

Have a nice day. cheers

Hey hey CONGRATULATIONS you win the award for never missing an opportunity to be an *censored* to a fellow human being.

Keep up the great work you misearable &@%$

Gargoyle

Have a nice day. cheers

Hey hey CONGRATULATIONS you win the award for never missing an opportunity to be an *censored* to a fellow human being.

Keep up the great work you misearable &@%$

so much love lately right? cant even write without an insult in? Id say congratulations 4 you.