Sign in to follow this  
mentalcase

Heldenian

I would like 2 ask whether or not the timing of held could b changed so that people(mostly asians) could actually participate within their suitable timezone.i know tat held is only once a week but is there actually ways to change it in such a way that we can play it at least once in every 3 weeks.i also understand that there're 3 different modes of held and it wouldnt b easy to arrange it as compared to crusade.Nonetheless,if this cannot be changed then we are contented with the crusade timings that was changed some time ago which was really awesome thx GMs.

yea agreed with sadcase, played hbnem for almost 2 months and never fought a heldinian before.

If the gm want to study about the amount of asian players from asia ingame they should find quite a number of them and please consider to elect an asian gm to handle asian players. Vote for a malaysian GM, they speak at least 3 language. :blush:

The asian players do not count for nearly as much as the rest of the players that think that this time is suitable. Be thankful we got a sade in our timezone.

I'm prob in the same timezone as the guys, so I miss held quite a bit, but lets face it - crusade is way more fun.

I don't think Heldenian needs changing. It'd be nice but not really needed or worth the work. Maybe just enjoy the sades and make the heldenians that you can (get up early!) :D

lol... the week crusades are 7 AM and 1 AM in my timezone, so i can play them only on holidays (so i can play 2 months 1 of em and cant play them 10 months) and we do not complain, just get over it... besides held is quite useless :S, u cant ek there neither, and i dont think uwant to play it just to win... its already balanced between both towns

lol... the week crusades are 7 AM and 1 AM in my timezone, so i can play them only on holidays (so i can play 2 months 1 of em and cant play them 10 months) and we do not complain, just get over it... besides held is quite useless :S, u cant ek there neither, and i dont think uwant to play it just to win... its already balanced between both towns

sades are only interesting and good for ek hunters, winning sades nothing much by gaining some exp and penny of gold. So to me sades are nothing at all but i mostly play sades a a team player in guild as we need to build and defence as a warrior. WInning and losing it means nothing to me

Held is alot important to me and alot of players of town cause losing it means drop rate% changed for losing town. Not sure how bad the percentages drop after losing but normally even an alchemist also feel it by looking at the parts drop by monsters. Hunting as a loser town is almost useless cause everything just dont drop. Elv really feeling the pain of effect from heldinian after losing it for almost a month in november.

my guild hunt almost non stop for the past week after elv win back 1 heldinian thanks to all the player that turn to ares that actually come back to Elv.

GM should study this seriously, There r 4 held in a month, try makes different time for each heldinian, so the player that online on the right time will have the chances to play a part for their town

ELv use to have a record of victory in held but now u guys can check yourself :sleep:

HELD IS VERY IMPORTANT !

Now you guys want the Heldian also OMG..

Isent it enough that you already got the 2 sades... s:

ya...i knew sucha comment would surface,well it was a wishful thought of me i guess