Sign in to follow this  
Uma

Help Other City Is Ban?

Uma please

Actually most of Nemesis do not care with this..

Please create a ticket inside the login www.helbreathnemesis.com and then the GM's which are the noly ones that should have interest in this.

While the ticket should be created you can post in the Elvine section for telling that they are traitors or anything....

If you want to blame anyone, then make sure you are following the Nemesis rules your self.

Red pack editting foot steps is not allowed, and have never been allowed. You have been told to take this packs away 3-4 times, but yet they always come back.

I recommand you to read the rules, and since you have agreed in understanding the terms, then you should know better..

http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/rules.php

Edited Magics like Blizzard, Ews. - Not Allowed

Monsters/Sade Small paks - Not Allowed

Red Steps - Not Allowed

Grey Paks - Not Allowed

Invi Skin - Not Allowed

No Roof - Not Allowed

Invi Bag - Not Allowed

Grids - Not Allowed

Uma please

Actually most of Nemesis do not care with this..

Please create a ticket inside the login www.helbreathnemesis.com and then the GM's which are the noly ones that should have interest in this.

While the ticket should be created you can post in the Elvine section for telling that they are traitors or anything....

If you want to blame anyone, then make sure you are following the Nemesis rules your self.

Red pack editting foot steps is not allowed, and have never been allowed. You have been told to take this packs away 3-4 times, but yet they always come back.

I recommand you to read the rules, and since you have agreed in understanding the terms, then you should know better..

http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/rules.php

Edited Magics like Blizzard, Ews. - Not Allowed

Monsters/Sade Small paks - Not Allowed

Red Steps - Not Allowed

Grey Paks - Not Allowed

Invi Skin - Not Allowed

No Roof - Not Allowed

Invi Bag - Not Allowed

Grids - Not Allowed

Yes, i asked for the name of th step pak in pm to guason and farjat. To get the original.

And thanks for ur info.

If here is not the place for this post sry for that.

Bye and if u can tell me the name of the step pak i can change fast. I just need anyone who give me the orginal pak, i dont wanna change all files.

Thanks.

Dont worry, im downloading from web the paks ad helgame.

I dont saw that.

Bye.

normally i wouldn't care what another player does to someone, but just some background info, this mumi player is firstly using red steps.

she then insists that whatever she does is correct, and anyone else who attacks the ares she is going to attack is an idiot.

then she goes on to blizz you, and i being able to speak korean spoke to korea_hot and Harisu about this mumi, seems that she has been using a lot of racial slurs and have been putting the republic of korea in bad light.

if i remember correctly, she used a phrase relating koreans and rice farmers, in such a degrading way that harisu is just so demoralised and wants to stop playing, together with his guild.

if anyone who needs a ban/mute, it's this mumi fella.

haha, if a guy of my own city trying kill me, i ll hate him and insult him all i want.

Other thread ramz. I get the paks from web, but there its only from wyvs and telescope, can u give me the original steps plz?

PD:All the korea players that i saw playing, using cast hack -.-

I got the updater from web, but dont work.

Error: mfcftp MFC Application

Thats why i need the original steps.

Yes thanks.

The updater dont work.

I ever repeat. I dont need red steps, its just a good colour.

Gray or white steps its same.

:)

why not use the auto updater that way all your edited paks are cleaned up not just the red footsteps?

Cleanser, if u read all the post, u know auto updater dont work fine. I said the error name.

Here we go:

http://hb-fusion.kicks-as.net/normalsteps.rar

Download them there.

HBN sorry for "advetising" the footsteps from another serv.

Ok thanks raMz

LINK DONT WORKKKKKK :o

I only see him PKing on you... and then he is criminal.

Just because they are trying to kill you doesnt mean you are allowed to "insult all you want".

Shit talking is fine by me, but racial insults are not allowed here.