Sign in to follow this  
Ceepee1

Firebow Removal

Firebow is abused a lot to escape from paralyze, so it's either removing the effect or removing the bow.This would make battles much more interesting rather than just equiping the bow and shooting your opponent to remove paralyze with 100% success(You can still escape with firewall and firefield , but you can atleast block them by using pfm,and spikefield).

This is actually used by many servers and it can make a quite difference to eking experience.

Firebow is abused a lot to escape from paralyze, so it's either removing the effect or removing the bow.This would make battles much more interesting rather than just equiping the bow and shooting your opponent to remove paralyze with 100% success(You can still escape with firewall and firefield , but you can atleast block them by using pfm,and spikefield).

This is actually used by many servers and it can make a quite difference to eking experience.

dumb suggestion

dumb suggestion

Yeah agreed, stupid suggestion.

Vampyr

Yeah agreed, stupid suggestion.

You can still tank 5-6 maxed characters, for whole paralyze time easily ,so why would this be a bad suggestion. Firebow is actually removing the chance to kill 1 character on 5-6 characters, which is dumb.

Because firebow is a tool like your sword or your wand in eking and survival. Its a helpful weapon to keep handy when raiding ML. If anything i think firebow makes Eking more skillful because it forces the attackers to be fast with their spells and to coordinate their attack.

For example:

1 mage's job is to Para, 1 is to Spike Field as soon as they are para.

Spike field is a counter to Fire Bow, learn how to use it.

This idea is just another way to make eking easier, and we shouldnt be making it easier for people to kill others. You need to work for your EKs.

Because firebow is a tool like your sword or your wand in eking and survival. Its a helpful weapon to keep handy when raiding ML. If anything i think firebow makes Eking more skillful because it forces the attackers to be fast with their spells and to coordinate their attack.

For example:

This idea is just another way to make eking easier, and we shouldnt be making it easier for people to kill others. You need to work for your EKs.

100% agree

For example:

Yeah it seems that firebow is already fixed for good:

+there is no effect in towns

+invisible effect has been removed(can be countered with spikefield)

So yeah bad suggestion :D as it is already fixed.

LOL you want to amend HB omg...no is nerft man :wacko:

think before what he says pliz

i would say fire bow should be remove from shop

thats all

it is not too good in some cases.. because u pro will think is fine but some noobs will think is not..

and hb is full of noobs too not just pro..

although fire bow dont do much anyway in pl raiding as mages die too fast b4 fire effect

but they still do some harm which is why i think not everyone should have fire bow.. only ppl taht hunt for it

so make monster drop it but not purchase by shop

if im a war with fire wall and zerk i rather get fire bow and not learn those spell..

sry for double post

another point i want to point out

in a situation of pvp 2 v2 pure wars v bmages

with fire bow pure war going to win for sure against bmages

without fire bow bmages will win

bmage can para 1 pure war while raping another one and nothing can be done there

but with fire bow . screw it lol..

So... simply put, you want to make the game easier for noobs and make eking easier for everyone.

As was said in another suggestion. People are just making silly suggestions that aim at making eks easier. Hey while your at it, lets remove fire strike and fire wall... wait why stop there. Remove PFM and AMP.

These arent suggestions that make the game better.

vampyr if u are not here to leave a proper comment.. plz dont leave..

because it will make the post look bad..

even if this suggestion is shyt to u ... plzdont reply in this manner cos it might not be for others and it doesnt make u look cool..

dont need to grab attention.. cos i dont see ur point posting here

secondly removnig fire bow i feel is not bad at all but not completely.. "make it drop from monster"

thirdly this is about an item we talking about in this suggestion topic.. not a spell..

if u think taking off fire bow is so stupid that in the end some spell will be remove then plz go back to kindergarden to learn what "grow up" means..

sry for flamming u but u deserve it for disrespecting others suggestion regardless it is relevant or possible

peace out