Sign in to follow this  
LOberta

Righteus Weapons

I'm opening this thread as a frustrated warrior.

generally in this server mages are the prefered char to pvp with over warriors, a good mage without items vs. a good war without items will alwase be the big favorite to win a fight.

the problem i wanna adress is the righteus weapons, and my suggestion is that you make them work like they did in hbusa, i mean, i asked White[GM] if they even work on this server and his reply was "they do work, you just need a very high rep to make a diffrance" , in other words if you play vs. a guy with -300 rep you'll have like a +2 dmg on him from the righteus effect.

righteus is a very good atribute to a weapon when it works properly, not to mention kloness items and other stuff.

in a server that isnt full with ice elemental/protection necklaces on 1 of 3 wars like in usa, and that the only builds worthwhile are 200 str or lower with a +15 dksword i think righteus could give more flexibility in choosing u'r stats.

in a very real sence a righteus gis hp70 for example is not worth getting 156 str over 200 in this server, and thats not right.

even in warrior vs. warrior when everyone are lvl 180, the thing that can give one the edge is a good righteus weapon.

to summerise, my suggestion, or more correctly my plead is to change the righteus effect to its original form, where a righteus gis is a good weapon to use and not simpley the default weapon of those who made amp wars.

Righteous works like this:

The player you hit needs to have negative rep to actually work, it has been this in HB since day 1. And it has a max at -100 rep.

If I'm correct the max dmg increase is +5 so that means +1 dmg every -20 rep the damaged player has.

Kloness works both ways, but also has a max dmg.

The problem in this server is, at exp 1 every char was given 500 rep to start with.