Sign in to follow this  
cr0wmaster

100usd

For all my items back that got deleted since JoshCOOL paid 100$ for Transfer why not give back the items i earned for cash and unbanned

owww crowmaster :huh:

Guest mamadas

town xfer has nothing to do with unbanning or creating items that were delated(for a reason)

they where sold to shop =) bye a hacker who hacked well over 20 accounts after me and Zoro Warned them to tell people to change there passwords

only reason im not liked is cause i exspress my opinoins or some shit spelt like that lmao

they where sold to shop =) bye a hacker who hacked well over 20 accounts after me and Zoro Warned them to tell people to change there passwords

only reason im not liked is cause i exspress my opinoins or some shit spelt like that lmao

Actually We supported this stuff later, but was when u was already perm banned for other issues.

100$ iz pro.. just for laughs...er...

ola!

100 dollers is the largest ammount of money dumah has ever heard of apparently. he cant get over the fact that i town changed for 100 dollers oh my dumah, Your a charity Case. Now put away your tissues and get over it like a good boy.

100$ iz pro.. just for laughs...er...

ola!

100 dollers is the largest ammount of money dumah has ever heard of apparently. he cant get over the fact that i town changed for 100 dollers oh my dumah, Your a charity Case. Now put away your tissues and get over it like a good boy.

:))))))))))))))) "im rich, b*tch"

You used to be good Rotting but not anymore. Expect ppl has dif opinions about everything and if i dont support your idea im not a poor guy who never saw 100$.

Think about it, please.