Sign in to follow this  
Pocus

Creature List

Is the creature list of the forum homepage correct? Coz i been looking for a creature that drops statted hats/caps and didnt saw any on the list ... (tons of creatures drops statted helms though :glare: )

Thanks in advance

Yes the list is (almost) 100% correct.

Actually, I find this a silly question because have you ever seen a statted hat or cap ingame? I certainly didn't... so why doubt that the creature list is incorrect?

Anyway, it's true that no statted hats or caps are dropped.

Yes the list is (almost) 100% correct.

Actually, I find this a silly question because have you ever seen a statted hat or cap ingame? I certainly didn't... so why doubt that the creature list is incorrect?

Anyway, it's true that no statted hats or caps are dropped.

Well actually I did. On my last server (HB Celestial) I had highest mp hat ingame. BUT dont you find it pretty weird that wars can use statted head armours with pretty good defense and mages cant?

No offense but thats pretty dumb in my opinion .. unless im missing something here ...

Obviously I'm only talking about Helbreath Nemesis. The creature list is not a compiled list of ALL creatures in every private server... that would be crazy. The fact that you played some fruit server is completely irrelevant and doesn't make it more right for a statted Hat or Cap to make sense.

I'd also like to speculate why there isn't any hats or caps in the offical version of Helbreath: I believe that mages are already quite powerful as-is already. Additional statted items would definately make them even stronger. I think that if we add such statted Hats and Caps, then we should also add something for warriors. The argument "warriors gets statted headgear, so mages should get them too" has no bearing to me.

To answer you:

BUT dont you find it pretty weird that wars can use statted head armours with pretty good defense and mages cant?

No, not at all.

No offense but thats pretty dumb in my opinion .. unless im missing something here ...

You're opinion... but you're definately missing something here!

Obviously I'm only talking about Helbreath Nemesis. The creature list is not a compiled list of ALL creatures in every private server... that would be crazy. The fact that you played some fruit server is completely irrelevant and doesn't make it more right for a statted Hat or Cap to make sense.

I'd also like to speculate why there isn't any hats or caps in the offical version of Helbreath: I believe that mages are already quite powerful as-is already. Additional statted items would definately make them even stronger. I think that if we add such statted Hats and Caps, then we should also add something for warriors. The argument "warriors gets statted headgear, so mages should get them too" has no bearing to me.

To answer you:

BUT dont you find it pretty weird that wars can use statted head armours with pretty good defense and mages cant?

No, not at all.

You're opinion... but you're definately missing something here!

Pretty corny that it comes back to "mages are more powerfull then warriors" .. knew that this was coming.

But thanks for the information anyways! was only a small question didnt need all that statements about other "fruit"servers

anyways jaapy i have a question about the WW drops.

The WW use to drop Merien shield/plate(With plate im not quite sure), i was just wondering if it doesent do it anymore?

nemesis is based off of the official HB's (usa, int, ect..)

and statted caps and hats seems silly to me, that would be like getting statted boots :o

Pretty corny that it comes back to "mages are more powerfull then warriors" .. knew that this was coming.

Unfortunately... it's the corny truth... xD

But thanks for the information anyways!

Hey no problem! It's what I'm here for!

Well actually I did. On my last server (HB Celestial) I had highest mp hat ingame.

was only a small question didnt need all that statements about other "fruit"servers

As you can see, you caused it yourself ;-)

ofcourse the list is almost right surinamer.

The recents posts about Koreans were not only specifically created for those "victims" you know...

The WW use to drop Merien shield/plate(With plate im not quite sure), i was just wondering if it doesent do it anymore?

They haven't been dropped them anymore since a long time. WW used to drop Merien Shield in a very early version of Helbreath. They don't drop them anymore. Merien Plate never came from a WW, and still doesn't.

nemesis is based off of the official HB's (usa, int, ect..)

Yep!

and statted caps and hats seems silly to me, that would be like getting statted boots :o

Nope! Statted boots would actually benefit both mages AND warriors, so it's quite different.

They haven't been dropped them anymore since a long time. WW used to drop Merien Shield in a very early version of Helbreath. They don't drop them anymore. Merien Plate never came from a WW, and still doesn't.

Well im not that fast to see it :P

The recents posts about Koreans were not only specifically created for those "victims" you know...

i dont know what u mean?

Why dont you tell me who you are IRL .. with your big mouth and everything

@ Promote .. are you talking about the mp91 Cap that gRim used also a couple of times?

quit talking about other servers in nemesis forum i think they are advertising for celestial BAN THEM.

celestial doesnt excist anymore!