Sign in to follow this  
Gamny

Racism

hi any gm who have xtra time plz check this another racist

Algun gm con tiempo extra arregle a este racista por favor

IPB Image

i dont know why ppl always thik that they are better, because his skin color or his lenguage

no se xq la gente cree que es mejor por su color de piel nacionalidad o idioma

ignore him but honestly i could ss lots of ppl begin racist against several ppl ( diff countries ) and i didnt post. Gamny its a game, deal with it.

have a good day

racism is not allowed in this sever is a rule i know is a game but i think any racist guy deserve a punish

racism is not allowed in this sever is a rule i know is a game but i think any racist guy deserve a punish

read what means sp1c and then repeat what you just said.

Hi(S)(P)an(I)©

hiSPanIC say the 4 letters cause its faster then saying the entire word, unless uve got a better abbreviation then idk what to tell you. And for the record I hate everyone equally so dont feel special. I know spanish and trust me if i wanted to be racist shorteninning hispanic was not even close to what i would say gamny.

hiSPanIC say the 4 letters cause its faster then saying the entire word, unless uve got a better abbreviation then idk what to tell you. And for the record I hate everyone equally so dont feel special. I know spanish and trust me if i wanted to be racist shorteninning hispanic was not even close to what i would say gamny.

wow u like to use abbreaveation, com on..

Guest mamadas

It is racism since you keep calling him that... you didnt have to call him any name that talks about him ( as a person) , which is , color, language, nationality

Guest mamadas

Racially inappropriate language, cursing and any form of racial/sexual harassment will absolutely NOT be tolerated. If you are caught doing so (which you will if you do so) you will be permanently banned on both the forum and the game. We cannot urge you enough to refrain from making ANY racial/sexual comments towards other players or GameMasters. Some people can get really offended about this!

you should go re-read the rules

as far as i know you deserve a ban..

yeah and all you hispanics call brazilians macaco (monkey) and banana and we know thats racist

but its just a monkey and banana right...an animal and a fruit

if he wants to shorten hispanic and say sp ic then whats the difference

youre all being racist both ways so i doubt gm's give a shit anymore

and they shouldnt...becuase little boys will be little boys

Guest mamadas

yeah and all you hispanics call brazilians macaco (monkey) and banana and we know thats racist

if he wants to shorten hispanic and say *censored* then whats the difference

i dont call anyone monkey or banana , but thx for asking

They are CLEARLY breaking a RULE, and THIS rule has a punishment,

Lets hope this guys get the punishment

wow smart comments.. NOT

wow smart comments.. NOT

its the truth...open your eyes

but you and your brother mamadas are morons anyway

so i really dont expect you to stop being hypocrits

im reporting something that happens is not my fault a racist guy is insulting me , im not racist with any1, and is a fact he is breaking a rule

Guest mamadas

wow smart comments.. NOT

Anything you expect you can keep it for yourself.. I dont give a *censored*

lets get back on topic

wow smart comments.. NOT

Anything you expect you can keep it for yourself.. I dont give a *censored*

lets get back on topic

the topic of you being a faggot?

I really wish not to see any argentinian begin racist to some other ( will be impossible ). Spawn of hypocrits has done.

I really wish not to see any argentinian begin racist to some other ( will be impossible ). Spawn of hypocrits has done.

ur part of it

ur part of it

look who posted.. I told you in game already i will not waste my time posting ppl begin racist in game ( and i could since half of elvine town does it constantly, aresden too )

So gamny better dont involve me in your personal problems, solve em by yourself.

Thank you

everyone on this server says racist shit

you want the gm's to be biased or one sided and punish this ONE guy? when everyone else is saying the same things or meaning the same things?

sp ic? macaco? banana? gringo? yankee? taco?

you can sit there and tell me that yankee isnt racist but when you use it to generalize one group of people it is racist

go back and read all the topics about "racism"

gm's got sick of it and said they dont give a shit a long time ago

What else am i to say that you are, lol are u not proud to be hispanic? I dont get offended when someone calls me an american or white so why do u think everything is a racist remark? Like i said before I know spanish and If I truly wanted to Insult in you a RACIST manner, then clearly I would have done so not by calling you something that you are and should be proud of. And in the context of the arguement, I was arguing that I could not understand your english because of how hispanic people form sentence structures. it does not translate into english because the nouns and verbs do not fall into the same spots. Yea of course i was saying things that were offensive but you were as well and you dont see me taking screenshots and posting them everywhere. Notice in your screenshot you are in town, why is that? because me and my friend made you and your friend recall which is the whole REASON for this meaningless post to begin with. Which also leads me to the point of, if EVERYONE took screenshots of people being mean then everyone in the entire server would get banned including YOU gamny so stop being so hypocritical when it comes to this. If I had been the one to recall I might have taken offense to what you said and wanted to get even but by posting a topic on forum is childish. And also just because I made you and your friend recall, shouldnt give you just cause to cry to GM's in order to get me over calling you Hispanic. If anything, you should be telling the GM's that I called you your nationality rather then a derogatory term that kids on the game shouldnt hear. nuff said

Guest mamadas

everyone on this server says racist shit

you want the gm's to be biased or one sided and punish this ONE guy? when everyone else is saying the same things or meaning the same things?

sp ic? macaco? banana? gringo? yankee? taco?

you can sit there and tell me that yankee isnt racist but when you use it to generalize one group of people it is racist

go back and read all the topics about "racism"

gm's got sick of it and said they dont give a shit a long time ago

I just want the rule to be used...

Racially inappropriate language, cursing and any form of racial/sexual harassment will absolutely NOT be tolerated. If you are caught doing so (which you will if you do so) you will be permanently banned on both the forum and the game. We cannot urge you enough to refrain from making ANY racial/sexual comments towards other players or GameMasters. Some people can get really offended about this!

mayb lower the punishment by Mutes or A ban for a weekor days

but there should be some punishment and theres a rule for a reason

I wonder whats the reason for it not being used

What else am i to say that you are, lol are u not proud to be hispanic? I dont get offended when someone calls me an american or white so why do u think everything is a racist remark? Like i said before I know spanish and If I truly wanted to Insult in you a RACIST manner, then clearly I would have done so not by calling you something that you are and should be proud of. And in the context of the arguement, I was arguing that I could not understand your english because of how hispanic people form sentence structures. it does not translate into english because the nouns and verbs do not fall into the same spots. Yea of course i was saying things that were offensive but you were as well and you dont see me taking screenshots and posting them everywhere. Notice in your screenshot you are in town, why is that? because me and my friend made you and your friend recall which is the whole REASON for this meaningless post to begin with. Which also leads me to the point of, if EVERYONE took screenshots of people being mean then everyone in the entire server would get banned including YOU gamny so stop being so hypocritical when it comes to this. If I had been the one to recall I might have taken offense to what you said and wanted to get even but by posting a topic on forum is childish. And also just because I made you and your friend recall, shouldnt give you just cause to cry to GM's in order to get me over calling you Hispanic. If anything, you should be telling the GM's that I called you your nationality rather then a derogatory term that kids on the game shouldnt hear. nuff said

It is not about being proud or not

Its a racial Insult ( your clearing insulting ) And it should be Punished

period