Sign in to follow this  
Milk

New Armor Idea...

Okay so im guessin that this issue may have been addressed bfo but im 2 lazy to look back and check so sorry :unsure: but okay i was thinking maybe we can give mages a dark knight cap with a lil more defense on it then just a normal 120 cap... i think that this isnt a big thing to ask for and since wars get the whole fit wit tha helm i think it would not only look cool as hell but also add a TINY bit more defense and again im just saying this idea mainly for looks so if it can be done with same defense as 120+ and just a lil darker color to show a 180 lvl that would be really nice... i thank u guys for lookin at this and appreciate ur feedback :)

I think dark mage hat 10k endu would be also cool but only with 10+def points like normal hat, and with black color ofc.

yap jus darker color would b nice :D

I think dark mage hat 10k endu would be also cool but only with 10+def points like normal hat, and with black color ofc.

yap jus darker color would b nice :D

And higher endu so it wouldnt strip when u take first hit from bbh.

I would love to see a Hero Hat as well. Perhaps as an upgradable version of hero cap like the hero cape and hero combatant cape.

I would love to see a Hero Hat as well. Perhaps as an upgradable version of hero cap like the hero cape and hero combatant cape.

Are you thinking of Hero Horns as well?

I think the original idea behind it being a cap and wings instead of hat and horns was partly because of the way they looked, but idk. I aint one of the game designers. :lol:

Are you thinking of Hero Horns as well?

I think the original idea behind it being a cap and wings instead of hat and horns was partly because of the way they looked, but idk. I aint one of the game designers. :lol:

well i dont care for any of that all im askin fo is to have it to where we can maybe get a dark knight hat....

Me, White and i think its was Joker were talking one day about Hero Hats and thought it would be a good idea. Its funny that you mention hero horns cause i think it was a week ago i started a post here suggesting what i suggested here Cap upgradable to Hat and Wings upgradable to Horns but i never posted it for some reason.

Would be nice to have that little bit more customisation and choice over your charachter and it seems there are also players with excess eks so it could give them something to use them on.

could we also maybe change the DK helm to a DK wing helm, same everything just diff. look.

full helm looks lame, wings rock.