Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Summon Event For Tyrone's Birthday

At 6 pm eastern time...

approx 1 hour and 10 minutes from now

There will be a BIG summon event at the shop area to celebrate Tyrone's birthday

Please come and remember the common courtesies of summon events:

1- mages party....your blizz can kill other players and you will wind up in jail. So please....use safe mode by pressing the home button. The shop is right there to buy more pots...so please dont give me the excuse it cost more mana.

2- Warriors if the mages wont use safe, stand in center and send them to jail. ;)

3- When I summon the helclaw and tigerworms....no magic spells are to be used on them such as

blizz, es, etc etc

4- If things get ugly and players are acting up, we will end the event

5- lag.....some players cannot attend these type of events without a lot of lag. Please dont spam in global that youve got lag. Wait in shop for event to be over or go train somewhere else.

6- Drops....the drops belong to the person who picks it up.

7- Returning dropped items....it is common courtesy to return an item dropped by a player who dies.

After all...wouldnt you want them to do the same for you?

8- language....no cursing

9- interference...any player interfering with the running of the event will be sent to BI for the duration of the event

10- HAVE FUN! most importantly....and dont request summons...I work from a list and make sure to hit them all eventually so be patient and your favorite monster will appear sooner or later.

11- If the above rules are not followed, the event will end and no larger monsters will be summoned.

See you there!

Why does this always happen when i am not home :P

I hate you Hunter :B

J/K of cause :P

GL and have fun with the event guys. Do some cool teamwork !