Sign in to follow this  
Dilr0y

New Guild Section

I love the new guild section...but what be could to add in my opinion is:

- Able to click on the guildname to see a list of members

- A slot for total EKs in the guild

Awesome.

Should also make TOTAL number of EKs from guild and have the option to organize the guild list that way instead of just by # of members.

Please Jaapy? Only reason I suggest this is because the guild list is "ranked" so to speak by number of members...and that doesn't really show a guild's skill level...if you're gonna not have the list be about skill then just do it alphabetically. Otherwise, showing total number guild EKs and have it ranked in that order would make more sense as far as "most skilled" guild goes.

Yes I will add more stuff to the guilds page soon. A ranking based on total of EK of the guild sounds excellent.

would make more sense as far as "most skilled" guild goes.

The list doesn't show skill. It says "Top 50 BIGGEST guilds" why do you see this a ranking in skill at all?

Yes I will add more stuff to the guilds page soon. A ranking based on total of EK of the guild sounds excellent.

would make more sense as far as "most skilled" guild goes.

The list doesn't show skill. It says "Top 50 BIGGEST guilds" why do you see this a ranking in skill at all?

I don't see it as a ranking yet but it'd be cool to choose how you want to list the guilds....and if you were to do it by total EKs it would partially work as far as a ranking goes.

Added top 25 based on total EK and on EK-to-member ratio.

I already saw it isn't working 100% correctly yet, because the guild isn't always updated regarding kicked members or disbanned guilds... I'll fix later.