Sign in to follow this  
crowmaster

My Goodbye

Yes well it was fun for the most part just want to say thanks for the fun 3months i guess anways have fun i wont be playing anymore since im not Getting my items back anyways see u all and have a great time on a server where obivsily they dont care about thre players but if i was Ruutu got his items back even though he was scammed inst being scammed also agianst rule #2 and Rules #9 anyways most likely this topic will be closed and il be banned but anyways was fun and all of u enjoy the server and have a great time

crowmaster-Boned and owned and now Retired

Yes well it was fun for the most part just want to say thanks for the fun 3months i guess anways have fun i wont be playing anymore since im not Getting my items back anyways see u all and have a great time on a server where obivsily they dont care about thre players but if i was Ruutu got his items back even though he was scammed inst being scammed also agianst rule #2 and Rules #9 anyways most likely this topic will be closed and il be banned but anyways was fun and all of u enjoy the server and have a great time

crowmaster-Boned and owned and now Retired

u stole mi itenz too

anywho gl

fked up ..

Well i hope you will return some day bro..

Have a good time man ..

Get your HB crack soon plx !

Anytime ..

Even tho you hate me and call me a fag bag : b.

I kno there is luv :b

Hmm it's probely cause he know Sky[GM] pretty well, there is bigger chance there then :b

Guest mamadas

can u tell who scammed what items of you ?

fighting u and everything is always fun, but i have never liked scammers