Sign in to follow this  
~Silent~

Problem With Laptop/vista/helbreath

Ok, my problem is simple:

I got quite new laptop which is supposed to be pretty good, well then I got vista in it, which seems to suck hard and I want to play helbreath with this combination... does any1 know how to make playing helbreath with vista and laptop any more enjoyable, coz right now my mouse is following my movements with pretty annoying delay and my fps is low. I have tried to shut down the touch pad mouse, but I havent managed to do that either.

I would also like to turn my accelerations down but I dont know how to do that with Vista.

Any help and tips are more than welcome

Best regards

Ruutu

I have only Bad news for u. :(

The thing is also about the acceleration.

If u have the acceleration Bug, u can know with angel..

But the workfix for acceleration is same in windows Vista but it just dont work...

Summary: the bug can be fixed in XP but not on Vista. :(

We Tried some fixes for this with no success and i guess we will keep trying but is not an easy one as helbreath is made for a very old Direct X

So. Your only chance atm is to install windows XP on it.

Sorry

i have a newer dell, laptop w/ vista.

ive never had any problems w/ my mouse. (make sure you got all the latest drivers for that

mouse for you laptop and that the mouse is plugged in before you start your comp.) it its wireless

maybe the sensor is to far away.

i run on my laptop at about 220 fps on avg. sometime upto 250 and down to like 120 when

angel is on my screen. (all i did was go into the video settings and disable all 3d rendering)

your other option would be to us xp.

Yea I know about this issue. Very soon I will take a close look at this. I will probably have to install Vista :(

So, yea, we know this and we will try to fix it when we can. Closed.