Sign in to follow this  
Jaapy

Updated Rules

Please check out our updated rules on the official rules page of our website:

http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/rules.php

After much considerations the GM team has finally decided about these well written set of rules for Helbreath Nemesis. Make sure you are aware of them, there are 18 of them.

Most notable changes can be credited to:

- What is allowed and disallowed in regards to PAK editing;

- Sharing accounts are discouraged and not supported;

- Trades using external trade goods (money, items other server) are discouraged and not supported;

- Macro clarification: allowing the use of AFK shield training in pits;

Hope you all like the changes we made. If you have a question about any of the rules (for example, if your English is not so good), please ask!

We will work on Spanish translation ASAP. This goes for the entire site btw!

Well i have just looked through the point of PAK editing and dissapearing corpses PAK is not mentioned, so what about it ? Allowed or not allowed?

Well i have just looked through the point of PAK editing and dissapearing corpses PAK is not mentioned, so what about it ? Allowed or not allowed?

Although you are right that it isn't entirely clear, I disagree with you that it isn't mentioned. In the rules we mention that you are not allowed to change the PAK files of the monsters. To make disappearing monster corpses work you need to change them, which you are not allowed to do. This implies what you wanted to know.

I approve of all of the changes, additions and deletions.

I think what these revised rules really shows is the willingness of the owners and staff to listen to the concerns of the players and take them into consideration when drawing up a set of server rules.

Also, all players will be held responsible for these rules.

one of the most impprtant being...DO NOT share your account with ANYONE.

that includes your little brother, younger sister, older brother, cousin, room mate, best friend from down the street, the kid you know from school or work with, your mother, your father...ANYYYY ONE.

(we have heard all of the above given as excuses as they people got their stuff jacked....seriously)

Dont share with anyone. Because if you do, we will know. And then if you get robbed, we will not help you get your stuff back. Simple as that.

Please dont trust anyone. I have seen friends steal from a friend. People do crazy things for items.

I dont want to have to say to anyone " I told you so! "

and the GM staff will NEVER ask for your password. Dont give it to anyone.