Sign in to follow this  
Dilr0y

10 Second Recall

Hm I don't think it will really help alot. If someone wants to escape, he will run away and stay unharmed for 10 seconds and then Recall anyway (I use scroll, and I would do it like this). It's not very hard to do.

It would only prevent boxed people from recalling. But, casting recall when 8 people are hitting you isn't easy. I don't think it happens too often to be annoying.

I believe this suggestion isn't necessairy.

With all due respect, I think you should look at how the people see it not just how you see it.

With all due respect, I think you should know that he's one of those persons that make this server playable, ty. Furthermore he was merely stating his opinion, one he is perfectly entiteld to have.

Hm I don't think it will really help alot. If someone wants to escape, he will run away and stay unharmed for 10 seconds and then Recall anyway (I use scroll, and I would do it like this). It's not very hard to do.

It would only prevent boxed people from recalling. But, casting recall when 8 people are hitting you isn't easy. I don't think it happens too often to be annoying.

With all due respect, I think you should look at how the people see it not just how you see it.

You dont represent all the people.

Its a bad idea.

Recalling is part of HB, and its not a bad thing "per se"... it just depends on how u use it...

You can recall from a 10 vs 1 situation and i think thats totally cool.... problem is many ppl recall from 1 on 1, and that sux. But adding a timer to a normal and usefull spell wont solve it...

theres no way around it, if a guy wanna scape he will probably scape... some ppl should just grow a pair <_<

howabout a 1 week trial ? at the end of week people could vote to keep it or not to keep it.

i think it could be tested to see is it good or bad for the server.

or maybe not a week, just a weekend or something. 2-3days so everyone gets a possibility to find out its pros and cons

Thats true, but I think the main idea is for people not to escape while they are parad and being hit, even if 1 person. When lized, the crits usually go up 40, meaning that it won't break casting, making very easy to escape.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side not, there is a true fact that recall is probbaly the best weapon for low level players, and shouldn't be changed. :mellow:

I will repeat what I said earlier and say that recall is a necessary resource for the low level player to defend themselves. We are not going to make a huge coding change for a 1 week trial. It's just not a suggestion that we are going to implement.