Sign in to follow this  
franco1

Im Sorry.

Hello im tecojotoda, yomeamo i want to say to Hunter and all the people that play nemesis that IM SORRY because i was spaming global chat with caps letters and talking about my lag problems.. i was so angry because of the lag and my life problems and i want to say im sorry. please understand i was angry about my life :/ so.. thanks for reading this and again sorry

(sorry about my english)

Byee tecojotoda, yomeamo

te cansaste de romper las pelotas en general con spam, insultando a hunter, te pedimos de mil maneras que dejes de romper las pelotas con spam y seguiste jodiendo igual diciendo pone toof callate no sos nadie, te creaste 10 mil char apra bardearlo

cuando Kb ban kb , bancatela, cada accion tiene una consecuencia, y te digo esto por que hasta a mi me rompiste las pelotas

We ask lots of times to stop dammit, insultaste a hunter, you creabas many as you change the char ip to dammit

Pobre, creo que de verdad se arrepiente, dar segundas oportunidades nos hace ser mejores personas creo yo.

P.D: robo de post+2, el primero se lo llevo Funny.

Pobre, creo que de verdad se arrepiente, dar segundas oportunidades nos hace ser mejores personas creo yo.

P.D: robo de post+2, el primero se lo llevo Funny.

tbn creo q se le podria dar una segunda oportunidad...

im also agree thath "maybe" he diserve a second chance

Please tell yomeamo that my character Div9ne is not edited. He doesn't seem to think; let alone, think otherwise. He keeps yelling "edited" in Promise Land, and it is very annoying.

Please tell yomeamo that my character Div9ne is not edited. He doesn't seem to think; let alone, think otherwise. He keeps yelling "edited" in Promise Land, and it is very annoying.

gbh + itenz!? U EDITZ 4 SURE MEN!