Sign in to follow this  
volvo2

Dk Set => 6k Endu

I know that originaly dk set has 30 k endu but at us server it requires 1 year of playin to get 180 lvl so its a great reward... here ppl make 180 lvl in week and get as many dk sets as they want.

If dk set would have 6k ppl will start doing manu coz knight plate 200 % = 7 k endu, we would have miners in mlm/d1 again and we would fight for ores like it was when server was low exp...

DK set 6 k was already tested at other server and it was great coz u could choose between manu or DK, now its only dk...

I know that mages will whine about it coz they r the ones who get stripped by wars, but tell me how many of u got their dk chain broken from 10 k endu to 0 in 1vs1 ?

Look ppl will propably use dk sets anyway coz they dont drop u dont need to carry zems

manu 200 % leggs 2200 enud

manu 200 % chain 2000 endu

manu 200 % berk 2000 endu

manu 200 % plate 7000 endu

So u see only manu 200 % plate would be better from Dk 6 k plate

when server was at low exp lots of ppl were doing manu and it was great fun, plz make manu alive agqain

Vote for dk set to be 6 k :(

it should be raiseid instead.. nemesis have 1.5*level hpformula so all masters are 90 hp short already.. manu has a very-very good point already.. thats manu bbh

remove dk set + decrease bbh strip = mi likes

yea.. and add esw to shop..

dont forget to add zerked wands in bs

ok ill add all that.

Also enabling tele to Las Vegas because lucky price ticket gamblers are not happy. :P

HAHAHAHA :) We want another lucky prize ticket salesman.. The one at shop is hacking, keeping all rares to give to his brother Perry when he gets a bit higher lvl. :huh: