Sign in to follow this  
Bliss/Qua

Is The Forum Not For Expressing Concerns?

It is simply not right for the people to be closed out of these topics. We are all concerned about the server being down and what that might mean...but...hey...go ahead and put a muzzle on us.

About a Medusa, one did drop about a month ago to a noob on the farm (Elvine). I don't remember who she was but Khelben talked to her about posting a SS and putting it in her warehouse.

I don't guess it matters if anyone responds...I expect the thread will be closed.

Qua

Mass topics regarding the server being down are not needed.

Speculations and accusations aimed at players are not acceptable either

I said everything is under control and until we are ready to post some facts, we dont need multiple topics of wild guessing, assumptions and accusations.

Whats so hard to understand about that?

It is simply not right for the people to be closed out of these topics. We are all concerned about the server being down and what that might mean...but...hey...go ahead and put a muzzle on us.

About a Medusa, one did drop about a month ago to a noob on the farm (Elvine). I don't remember who she was but Khelben talked to her about posting a SS and putting it in her warehouse.

I don't guess it matters if anyone responds...I expect the thread will be closed.

Qua

about the topic closed situation

imo topics r closed bcuz there is either to many of the "same" topic which we realy only need 1...

so every1 can read 1 topic and not 3+ other topics about the same thing..

and about the medusa drop thing

i dont know wats goin on as

i just joined today 2 play this server :)

waiting for server 2 go up <3

ah HunterGM beat me to it :P

' date='Feb 24 2008, 02:54 AM' post='203807']

Speculations and accusations aimed at players are not acceptable either

Go to screnshots section, check out the post about "Speculations and accusations aimed at players " going to Luzbelito, if u say this now, and u saw that be4, u r an hypocrit

well iono bout everyone else but on the main page, for me atleast, it says that the server is online. obviously it isnt, maybe just my shitty comp, but that could be a reason for all the "is server down for everyone" comments........

yes it says that but if u go

Status page it will show u this

Gate-Server: Online

Main-Log-Server: Online

World-Log-Server: Offline

GS10101: Online

GS10102: Online

GS10103: Online

Gs10104: Online

GS10105: Online

GS10106: Online

GS10107: Online

GS10108: Online

GS10109: Online

GS10110: Online

GS10111: Online

GS10112: Online

GS10113: Online

GS10114: Online

ty for help. i tried that and it showed it was online for me, after you made the post i tried again and got the results you did, like i said prolly just my nub comp or me being a nub at everything comps lol

Lo unico we ask is that we are told time extimado waiting any longer with the time difference so late at night and we do not know whether to go to sleep or wait a while more

im sorry i just woke up. so musslegirl got a medusa sword and server crashed? rumors about esw&few more cancels been flying all over the game (ive heard none tho)?

we gotta be patient. staff will inform us as soon as it is possible (they know what actually happened, dont speculate)

Guest kay0

im sorry i just woke up. so musslegirl got a medusa sword and server crashed? rumors about esw&few more cancels been flying all over the game (ive heard none tho)?

we gotta be patient. staff will inform us as soon as it is possible (they know what actually happened, dont speculate)

i found a slime jelly. discuss.

wtf0x Kay0? You trying to be funny?

I have slime hunted 3 years now. Never ever seen 1 have it. You must have hax.. OMG HackS0r..

Guest kay0

sorry kev im just curious to know. but mi laiks pure facts, no pooptalks plis. cake & syn & gamblar can tolk kok to me no1 else cant.

well, here's what happaned:

MussleGirl(Jappy) appeared in shop with a medu sword. i asked him where he got it he said "i got it from zombies" (which is bullshit)

so, he runs outside and activates it, so i call mi fren zoro cum see.

anyways.... then Hunter logs on and bans him, then the server went down.

Guest kay0

big thanks to kay0

:D

wtf0x Kay0? You trying to be funny?

I have slime hunted 3 years now. Never ever seen 1 have it. You must have hax.. OMG HackS0r..

yes, i found a slime jelly. discuss~

very nice lets just flud the sever with item agian and play testmode 24/7 seem to be the only way the sever wants to go

think about it

dupers come make super rare items flud the sever we restart evryone loses every thing all the ture nemesis players play for a year on time 1 exp for them to up it to 180 and have all the old player come bac now there item evrywhere like befor edit gm's son handing out item to his friend so they can talk shit and pick on new player till they quit

This sever dosent desever to be number 2 nothing but edit hacker and old shit talkin player who cry and make fron of new players till they quit

i dont mean to be mean but evryone know this is true and its easy fixable if you think about it

all admin say they want a sever free of SYLONE y not make your own sever and pay for your own sever then no more Edit moma's boy

no mor edit being given out to his friend now more fake event to sneek items in no more ppl geting pissed becaseu a fulblown edit run around all day talkin shit like hes a good player

100% legit sever plzzz!

very nice lets just flud the sever with item agian and play testmode 24/7 seem to be the only way the sever wants to go

think about it

dupers come make super rare items flud the sever we restart evryone loses every thing all the ture nemesis players play for a year on time 1 exp for them to up it to 180 and have all the old player come bac now there item evrywhere like befor edit gm's son handing out item to his friend so they can talk shit and pick on new player till they quit

This sever dosent desever to be number 2 nothing but edit hacker and old shit talkin player who cry and make fron of new players till they quit

i dont mean to be mean but evryone know this is true and its easy fixable if you think about it

all admin say they want a sever free of SYLONE y not make your own sever and pay for your own sever then no more Edit moma's boy

no mor edit being given out to his friend now more fake event to sneek items in no more ppl geting pissed becaseu a fulblown edit run around all day talkin shit like hes a good player

100% legit sever plzzz!

LOL LOL LOL

Let me say this straight: YOURE A *censored*ING STUPID IDIOT LOL.

dont play here if u dont appreciate GMs work / respect other players loyalty/honesty. Theres always some crackheads among us and this is the way those players have to be handled (ban 1st, check 2nd - seems to work and known to work from experience)

and who the *censored* are you talking here with your mighty 2 posts status?

I dont want to see players like u in game. go home to suck mommas tits noob

Guest kay0

think about it

100% legit sever plzzz!

LOL LOL LOL

Let me say this straight: YOURE A *censored*ING STUPID IDIOT LOL.

dont play here if u dont appreciate GMs work / respect other players loyalty/honesty. Theres always some crackheads among us and this is the way those players have to be handled (ban 1st, check 2nd - seems to work and known to work from experience)

and who the *censored* are you talking here with your mighty 2 posts status?

I dont want to see players like u in game. go home to suck mommas tits noob

he's shaggnut, so you're correct with "YOURE A *censored*ING IDIOT" part. :D

sry my heavy tongue. my language is inappropriate and i deserve to be punished (kek) but ImBak, a little faith please. but i still mean what i said in previous post.

hi kay0 hi syn hi mythfatty, hi cue

sry my heavy tongue. my language is inappropriate and i deserve to be punished (kek) but ImBak, a little faith please. but i still mean what i said in previous post.

hi kay0 hi syn hi mythfatty, hi cue

You forgot me ^^

Guest kay0

hi dim, i go sleptz k bai

solution is to give everyone an activation wep so we can all be equals. :)

sry my heavy tongue. my language is inappropriate and i deserve to be punished (kek) but ImBak, a little faith please. but i still mean what i said in previois post.

hi kay0 hi syn hi mytfatty, hi cue

:excl: :excl: :excl: Disable my absence :P

one thing.

I found some curious documents and pictures inside Jaapy's home directory.

in my opinion, real drop rate should be kept secret.