Sign in to follow this  
jimador

Jugador De Hb Nemesis Queriendo Robar Cuentas

well, thanks skyas. i really appreciate your concern and i apologize for having broken the rules (is it well said? "having broken"? :$ )

im not sure if i will continue playing on nemesis, but i am very pleased that the administrators are so polite and friendly. thanks, again. keep up the good work :)

Nah it's np, every1 makes mistakes and especially if they don't know about the situation.

I'd really like to see good behaving players like you in-game. If you got friends playing somewhere else, just call them here and they are warmly welcome.

Just post a screenshot with normal packs, please. You can keep that skin though.

son cansadores con el tema de los packs edits; a mi no me gustan (increiblemente mis sprites son 100% legales :P) yo iria al grano: Haces un th con fotos con pack edit (1semana mute) y listo, nada de levantar Th con 4 paginas, en donde se le pide al Usser que ponga los packs legales.

Con respecto al tema principal: Lo del "ladron de cuentas" (todos se pusieron a hablar fantochadas por el tema de los sprites) a la persona que trataba de convencer a otra de que le de su pass, haciendose pasar por GM, merece una sancion mas grave, como Bann definitivo y bann Ip (aunq el bann Ip no tiene efectos...) Pero algo es algo.

Para mi es simple : es mas grave hacerse pasar por GM?s que usar Programas, y archivos edits ;)

No pak edit is allowed, i sayd trees allowed yes, but seems there no must be mid term.

Just to make it more clear. for ex. if timador only was having trees, that is not much important for gameplay and he still can do it in low definition, and he didnt resist to take the screenshot, dont ban it, just a warm is ok.

This rule is on because i saw all black screens with squares, thats already too much.

But if we have somebody only with trees, and when he ask for check is friendly, i guess we can be friendly also.

Also the pack checks is not only for new players, we ddecide to check now that we have more ppl clever in the staff and we are more and with better tools.

But the checks are for the olds also.