Sign in to follow this  
Dark1

Pvp Events

I love your events Hunter but i am missing one kind of event that i think is essentiel for a pvp game like Helbreath.

"PVP EVENTS"

First i think it would be great if we got some different kind of events within this category started.

Second i think the prizes should be some OK, lesser rare items like Small rec. armor etc. nothing crazy like the ultra rare drops.

Some ideas from you guys would be good. I know khelben is good for a good pvp event idea :D

I am considering if it will be possible to make a league and make 2 man teams compete against each other and win points and move up the league. Kind of like football points :)

I am really looking forward to reply and to hearing your opinions on this.

Dark

Umm, the only thing about pvp events is that they have some bizarre rules.

If it was no-rules event it would be alot more fun.

About that idea of yours, it would be nice, but it is kind of hard to keep track of the points.

id love to see an event where people have equal items and they play only with skills and stats. only 'normal' spec items allowed like rm10 df10 ms10 dm1 and row but no rom ogre ring demon ring dragon ring or spec bhs / upgraded bbhs. i think this is hard to organize but theres a possibility of everyone taking a screenshot of their bag & F5 screen before starting the fight + post the ss to the forums.

but like i said, its hard to organize this kind of event.

and of course. mshield+tower arent allowed.

maybe it would be easier to deny all the enhance items like rm10 df10 ms10 and so on to make sure nobody gets advantage of spec items. just pure bs items.

naked,dk armors or golden armors? same to me.

I'd love to see more PVP events, but I think the only real rules for items should be no activated weapons/armor, and no tower+m.shield.

If you want a real tournament, find a GM who will be willing to take care of all of it, and see how it goes from there.

guild v guild.. well doesnt have to be guild.. just say 4v4 or 6v6 - no rules - exept no activations. PvP sould not end in 3-5 mins. if ppl have some skill then it should take at least 20-30 mins

Edit ; and it should always be teamares v teamelvine.. cos otherwise cant mim/para, can see pfm,amp etcetc

id love to see an event where people have equal items and they play only with skills and stats. only 'normal' spec items allowed like rm10 df10 ms10 dm1 and row but no rom ogre ring demon ring dragon ring or spec bhs / upgraded bbhs. i think this is hard to organize but theres a possibility of everyone taking a screenshot of their bag & F5 screen before starting the fight + post the ss to the forums.

but like i said, its hard to organize this kind of event.

and of course. mshield+tower arent allowed.

maybe it would be easier to deny all the enhance items like rm10 df10 ms10 and so on to make sure nobody gets advantage of spec items. just pure bs items.

naked,dk armors or golden armors? same to me.

I understand what you mean but i think it will be hard to check everyone if they had a ring or ms10 etc on them therefor i think like said it would be okay to use rings stuff just not spec armor + weapons.

And the problem with the event i proposed is to keep track of the points if it isnt organised good enough.

But if a GM with good organizing skills would take task and help organize i think it would be a great event where you could compare yourself vs other people..

I personally would rather team vs team like 2 vs 2 or max 5 vs 5 where you could rent arena and take the fight there after that you post screen on a special forum with who won the fight.

So far i like the response but would like some from GM's also because this isnt possible without support from them.

Would be cool pvp events for lvl's 140/160. Just an idea.

hf

Yeah In USA server at its prime there was PL pvp event where they transported you from pl to Arena and then there was major PL battle :)

One of the most fun time in my HB ages..

I'd love to see more PVP events, but I think the only real rules for items should be no activated weapons/armor, and no tower+m.shield.

If you want a real tournament, find a GM who will be willing to take care of all of it, and see how it goes from there.

Oh, so by that you mean - make warrs > mages pre-fight already? Oh my, what a great idea.

Tower should be allowed and so should m.shield wand.

I mean, WHAT the hell did i train my my mage to 50 dex for ,if i can't use its benefits. i'm sorry but that is ridiculous.

I agree with you Shield is still BS item and i havent wasted 40 points to get my dex to 50 and trained for 100 skill many hours.

Normal rules dont dictate if you should wear shield or not just that you dont use special armor.

But this topic isnt for the specifik rules i just want suggestion to different kind of pvp events and if the GM's are going to do someting about making an event like this instead of summoning event which we could easily go to IB to do same monsters but we cant gather alot of players for and pvp event..