Sign in to follow this  
Magazo

Insecure Account Please Gm Check This

OK HOPE U UNDERSTAND MY BAD ENGLISH, ILL EXPLAIN ALL USER PROBLEM NOW:

ok, Magazo real user is my neighbour, he played nemesis 2 since it opened and he invited me many times to join, but i didnt like exp1; so when exp update came i decided to join, but he was very angry becous all the time he used training and now everybody could get ot his lvl, so he left server ( can see his post, still on); so he offered me to give me his char/items, and i couldnt refuse 2 120 amges with very good items :P , and i acepted: the cahrs were Magazo and Demenster and some low lvl chars who i dont care. Then i started training Demenester but i found that it is really boring to train mages, so i decided to make a war to power lvl him, and i MADE A NEW WAR Debso. 1 day i got forced log out with Debso, what means someone was entering!!!! and at the other day i appeared at other place where i dced and didnt have 2 zems, 1 merien and 1 xelima stones at my wh!!!!! AND TODAY IT HAPPENED AGAIN I DCED AT MIDDLE AND APPEARED AT WH. So someone is logging it, and i first time i supossed was just to steal my items, but noe 2 times happened and didnt have any items so what can i think???? lame or other use for Debso maybe???

nothing more to say, if u dont understand something pliz ask :P

omg... nvm about this, Magazo real user gave me this account saying it was of him, but now it results it was created by other player -.-. So...i fck the stones i didnt know this account wasnt of him, srry for troubles and ill start a new war...but remember Debso is not me anymore, and anyway i want to check Debso logs, just for security if it was used to lame.

Srry for this -.-

Lmao

I'm still confused lol

OK HOPE U UNDERSTAND MY BAD ENGLISH, ILL EXPLAIN ALL USER PROBLEM NOW:

ok, Magazo real user is my neighbour, he played nemesis 2 since it opened and he invited me many times to join, but i didnt like exp1; so when exp update came i decided to join, but he was very angry becous all the time he used training and now everybody could get ot his lvl, so he left server ( can see his post, still on); so he offered me to give me his char/items, and i couldnt refuse 2 120 amges with very good items :P , and i acepted: the cahrs were Magazo and Demenster and some low lvl chars who i dont care. Then i started training Demenester but i found that it is really boring to train mages, so i decided to make a war to power lvl him, and i MADE A NEW WAR Debso. 1 day i got forced log out with Debso, what means someone was entering!!!! and at the other day i appeared at other place where i dced and didnt have 2 zems, 1 merien and 1 xelima stones at my wh!!!!! AND TODAY IT HAPPENED AGAIN I DCED AT MIDDLE AND APPEARED AT WH. So someone is logging it, and i first time i supossed was just to steal my items, but noe 2 times happened and didnt have any items so what can i think???? lame or other use for Debso maybe???

nothing more to say, if u dont understand something pliz ask :P

omg... nvm about this, Magazo real user gave me this account saying it was of him, but now it results it was created by other player -.-. So...i fck the stones i didnt know this account wasnt of him, srry for troubles and ill start a new war...but remember Debso is not me anymore, and anyway i want to check Debso logs, just for security if it was used to lame.

Srry for this -.-

Was it on same account or?

Well i dont need to support u as i dont support sharing accounts.

And just in case because this mess, i changed Magazo, Demenester and Debso account passwords. The real owner, can always make a password recovery to go in...

a mi tambien me cambiaron una contrase?a e hice password recovery para saber que password le habian puesto.

y el que me cambio la pass ahora se debe querer matar por que no tiene ni mis cuentas ni las de mis amigos ni su cuenta por que lo banearon, bueno pero si en tu caso hiciste una cuenta sin tu correo electronico o sin correo jodete :X