Sign in to follow this  
_Kiss_

Back This Week

everyone got lvled, and few ppl in pl now.

getting ek is harder than few weeks ago :P

welcome back

What is it that makes you think anyone cares?

what makes you think no one care? keep your stupid comments to yourself. being stupid by replying to everyone post

what makes you think no one care? keep your stupid comments to yourself. being stupid by replying to everyone post

I'm sure the rest of the ape-brains that you hang around with care but the rest of us, i assure you, do not. If you don't want general people to reply to your posts, don't post in general section. Post in your guild section and I wouldn't have to remind you how much you are disliked.

I'm sure the rest of the ape-brains that you hang around with care but the rest of us, i assure you, do not. If you don't want general people to reply to your posts, don't post in general section. Post in your guild section and I wouldn't have to remind you how much you are disliked.

why are you replying to a ape-brain ? comon grow up heh , dislike .. who cares ? u cares about it so much, aw thanks

I'm going to fly to whatever 3rd world country you live in and beat the shit out of you.

LMFAO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: