Sign in to follow this  
Nuts

New Hunt

I Have to Say... The Drops were pretty damn good. No Uber rares, But alot of good stuff : Stones,necks,rings,and zems.

There IS stuff going on, These guys Just take it upon themselfs to find it, rather than wait for GM's and Admin to Hand it to them.

I give all these guys on these Hunts alot of credit, and They're enjoying the Crap out of alot of nice drops.

B)

Nuts, I don't know who else is organizing hunts but I hope others start playing the Game like you guys, instead of waiting for some miracle update that May or May Not ever happen.

I'm getting redundant, So I'll keep it at that.

Peace.

B)

These kind of hunts ARE pretty frickin awesome, and I'm also doing a bunch of smaller hunts within my own guild too.

We've cleared out the big spawn catch point in D3 about 3 times now, and you guys have already seen screens of us trying to take on toh 2.

The point is, there are plenty of things to do, but most people here on the forums are just too lazy to go in-game and do them. It doesn't take that long to hit level 100, when you can actually be a decent help to people hunting. So just get in there and do it! :ph34r:

HAHA BI has TURNED into a MASS SWARM OF MONSTERS.... This will be a 2 - 3 day attempt at clearing these, hcs, tws, wvys, LICHES! and more!!!!! Get small groups together or wisper Nuts and we will try and get everyone together when your on! chances are we will still be on bi!

Get on and hunt guys! I think everyone got items today!!!

Ty for post Frost, and ty agn for suprising us and helping / watching our hunt last night :wub: