Sign in to follow this  
Natanoj

To Hunter

can send to bi this char Millie and Oe i dont like it but one guys post the pass and accs lol <.< that sux well i dont use millie pass in other acc because i dont made this account and the real user dont play more and the mage pass is easy... well i want the ban because some ares can get eks with this char and elv kill elv too <.<.

can help me in this or another GM with ban abilitys can this :)

edit: i want know who post the accs and pass plz can tell me?

i talk with friends and want too ban his char in BI Paisano and DFC_DArdo

or block block the accounts plz

paisano aint ur friend? lol -.-~

This one Lost me, and Then got me even More lost the More I tried to Understand it.

Someone's got his PW accounts and he want them Banned to BI? ...........Am I close???

Can Anyone do me a Translation of W/E this post is about?

Thanks

B)

so what happened was

this guy Lolypop came on forum and posted the accounts and passwords to like 20 different chars...including laming chars and skill chars

i saw the post before it was deleted..it included all these chars he said and yennifer and jackelyn as well

i guess Lolypop and Natanjoi shared the accounts or something i dont know and Lolypop proly got angry and came on here and tried to screw every1 over i guess

so the accounts and passwords were on forum for awhile and then some admin deleted the post

but enough people saw the post before it was deleted...including me i even logged on some of the accounts

so i guess he wants the chars banned to BI

thing is...i dont understand why Lolypop and Natanjoi have the accounts to so many people's chars in the first place

i know acc of friend only they play in me cc... this guy lolypop see in the web page i just deleted all passwords and login but he see before this

well he tried log in the acc with all the pass

i dont know what others acc he post only know he post friends accs because i log in the char and see some items stole

well i want block the accounts until change pass fixed, i hope farjat can fix, now i send a PM to u Frog with the Accounts what i want to block

and sorry for me english LOL :P

Well, If MY opinion count's this would be how I would settle it:

Unless someone steals yous Acount name AND Paswword from the Nemesis Server Files......... I Don't think it's Admin's job to fix it.

That's HB for you. IF you share accounts, 9 times out of Ten you're going to get Screwed.

Strip the Chars and forget them. Next Time don't give your PW to ANYONE, and/or Just be more careful with it .

KK thanks.

B)

ya well he live in me small town and are a friend but not now, i have a cyber and he enter in the web page for made account well here is the problem when he tipe one caracter that can see the account of the user and when write the password see all pws, he some times can see the acc when one write that in the login im sure he tried log with all the password until can loging... now he still play in one pc away from here... well the problem with him is before he give me accounts to other person in the game i post the SS when that person loging out me i just made another char and pass all items but the other day all mage items gone i save war items only... i know now he is a stupid give the account of the friends to other player... i know too he talk always with xmatyx no wonder he give the accounts to him <.<

i dont remember english rulez i some times use spanish rulez with the english lol >.<

' date='Nov 12 2007, 08:12 PM' post='196199']

That's HB for you. IF you share accounts, 9 times out of Ten you're going to get Screwed.

Strip the Chars and forget them. Next Time don't give your PW to ANYONE, and/or Just be more careful with it .

B)

Agreed, but it does kind of suck that we cant change our passwords :D

Man that sucks...Im really sorry. but until they fix the pw change issue and someone with server access gets active and can verify things for me, there isnt much I can do.

Ill stop in game tomorrow and talk to you.

i revived this topic bcoz need really help of any GM no one can check log only admins i dont sure ares get eks with me chars and friends chars but today i log in millie and see this char in PL no worder one try lamming with this char and Paisano is crim now plz BLOCK all accounts! i dont play here because i have other chars low lvl and dont like traing again

and when i log dont find any GM online

I Feel Bad for you, as It seems we're going to Wait like Hunter Said, Until Admin's get active.

If I COULD help u I WOULD.

I Don't quite Understand the WHole Stary, And even if I Did, I couldn't do anything about it.

Just Be Patient I Guess.....

B)

We are just as frustrated as you are....really.

And like Frost said...IF we could help you...we would.

and now im going to stop myself from typing anymore...

hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHHAHA......

jejejejejejejejejejejejejejeje.......

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE......

Post da suka

hhahahahahaa

nahuel nahuel, ese REZA POR Q NO TE ENCUENTRE NINGUNO DE NOSOTROS IDI***

es patetico, yo te agarro a vos solo y te destrozo la cara de tal manera q ni tu vieja te reconoce

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

jajajajajjaaj pero si queres intertar pegar hacelo hahahahhaha yo te voy a esperar

total q miedo le puedo tener a un pinguino como vos??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

jajajajaja y q no se te olvide que

RIVER SIEMPRE PUEDE CONTRA EL PINCHA :P

esta banned close plz este thread y veo que se hace el vivo cosa que no es ya con la musica que escucha te das cuenta "marylin manson" psh la cara te va a quedar mas palida que la de el chau chupetin

hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHHAHA......

jejejejejejejejejejejejejejeje.......

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE......

Post da suka

hhahahahahaa

nahuel nahuel, ese REZA POR Q NO TE ENCUENTRE NINGUNO DE NOSOTROS IDI***

es patetico, yo te agarro a vos solo y te destrozo la cara de tal manera q ni tu vieja te reconoce

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

jajajajajjaaj pero si queres intertar pegar hacelo hahahahhaha yo te voy a esperar

total q miedo le puedo tener a un pinguino como vos??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

jajajajaja y q no se te olvide que

RIVER SIEMPRE PUEDE CONTRA EL PINCHA :P

Por ahi le desarmas la cara a el, pero si tenes algun problema con el pincha yo te desfiguro a vos :)

no le des bola es un pibe de 13 a?os q piensa q el juego vale mas que la vida yo eso lo puse por q este se re zarpo con mis mejores amigos, yo no le voy a pegar a nadie mucho menos por un juego que me alla cagado en el juego no me intereza lo mas minimo mas alla de la actitud que tubo.

se enojo por q yo descofie de el cuando me empezaron a hacer dc de la account alguien q no conocia y me empezo a robar todo lo que tenia... la unica persona que hablaba con gente desconocida en el juego y compartia su acc era el :S por eso le hechaba la culpa, ademas en vez de esmerarse y tratar de volver a ganar confianza que hace publica todas la account que sabia en el foro :S.

si lo conocieras te darias cuenta q es torpe y se delata solo

escucha garri quien es ese lolypop?

como tenia la acc d steiner :S

q asco de gentuza

LOLYPOP ERES 1NI?O PEKE?ITO TEN CUIDADO NO TE KEDES EN CALZONES MA?ANA CUANDO SALGAS DE TU CASA

IJO DE PUTA

PD: CUIDADO NO TE ROBEN LA CASA ENTERA MAMON CHUPA POLLAS Y TU MADRE NO SE TE MUERA DE CANCER