Sign in to follow this  
khelben

The Nunetall Hack

Yes folks there is an ultimate hack for helbreath. It does exist. Let me tell you about it.

First it adds a massive amount of depth and challenge to the game,

It does it by makeing you hit slower not faster like some of those fly by night hacks,

Also your land speed is reduced to three speeds creeping by holding the right mouse button and clicking the left, Moving by holding down the left mouse button and running by holding down the shift key while holding down the left mouse button.

Then of course there is the ability to hide in plain sight in the dungeons by wearing a plain grey cloak and making sure your hair is that lovely shade of brown or you got a hood. Noobs will walk right by you not seeing you because you look like the wall, of course the noobs that do that dont take advantage of the de-tree-er / decolor feature you can access by hitting control-D.

Then this hack takes advantage of the very sound system you have hooked up to the game after all if you play with the feature of turning off the annoying musak (so bad it can not be called music) by hitting control-S one time you can really hear someone sneak up on you down to the detail of what direction they are coming from (yes this hack has surround sound)

and dont forget the niffty auto run feature double click on the mini-map and your character will start moving to the spot you clicked on, and if you want him or her to run there hit control - R and watch the automated process make you fly.

And dont forget the see invisible hack included in NuNetAlL that beats the beholder hack hands down, you just need an enemy mage to cast mass illiousion on you and whump there are those invisible chumps.

Act now and we can throw in the ability to find the way to keep chats on your screen while in combat it is coded on the f11 key now you can see under that pesky box.

And where all where do you get this dreadful hack

Chances are you already have it,

it is called Helbreath.exe

you know it is working when you see that scroll box appear on your screen up*spam* the files every time you play.

After all

Having the NuNetAlL hack is like having no hack at all...

(another great product of Mark and Ting the two headed ettin)

' date='Oct 2 2007, 11:31 PM' post='195063']

lol I Finally read this all the way thru.

Khelb, if you ever change I'll Hunt you down and pee on your rug. B)

jajaja me too!

just dont spy on me in dungeons o.o''''

hmm time to change to hardwood floors....

forgot the NunetaLL mass spell cast trick - precast your spell chug an invis pot then target your enemy fire precast chug again

makes it a bitch for them to hit you