Sign in to follow this  
Guest VoiVoi

Another One Lame Eking

Guest VoiVoi

Dude name "Zod" is makeing eks with dude name "ek" in noob dung i saw "ek' w8ting outside in farm coz of 5 min cooldown, he was unarmed than he went to noob dung i think that it is the same person using 2 chars. You can chceck that easily by looking to logs ip. U can see alos where ek dies what he drops and how many times he died. Propably he will get away with it coz I dont have ss of eking, but situation is obvious. anywayz Zod is propably 81 lvl so if he gets ban it wont be that bad for him. Or maybe w8 till he makes more eks make some lvl and than ban him, that would be nice :)

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2339/ne...130906miob2.jpg

Sry kiss but damnation has nothing to do... if someone of their guildmembers they dont know at all want to lamme, it his personal problem, not damnation... so keep em putta ur mouth kid...

I can see now why they kicked u off the guild....

Please dont disrepect my intire guild just because you dont like a few people in the guild, when you disrepect my guild you disrepect me, and the rest of the guild that are good people if you have issues with 1 person either fight them in a pvp or just ignore them and move on ty thats all I have to say about that as for the laming I did'nt see it nor any proof so I cant make an opinion on it sorry.

so your saying cause he was away from his computer he was there to get lamed?

if that is all that makes you a lamer than I must be one too cause I have fallen asleep at my computer or checked forums while I was down in that very dungeon or just went to the potty to take a dump. :P errrrrrrrr excuse my pottymouth but I hate all this name calling without reall proof.

get ur fact right . he was afk ? wow. he ran all the way to ares side noob d1 and he afk there? and reason for him to be there? cant he afk in shop / wh? . and explain ek and him always on ?. and so what is ek doing naked in d1? yeah to go mining at lvl 80- ? think giggles , no proof?wow that sure is not good proof. u simply side ur guild , end-

I will be the first to say that I hate laming and if I find out for a fact he is I will report to Hunter and will request he be kicked out of the guild!

I hope that Farjat will take this out of our hands and check logs about how many times he killed and was killed by this EK char.

I will be the first to say that I hate laming and if I find out for a fact he is I will report to Hunter and will request he be kicked out of the guild!

I hope that Farjat will take this out of our hands and check logs about how many times he killed and was killed by this EK char.

:D :D

u dont have to be a genius to put 2 and 2 together to gather that this guy is most likely lamin. i mean cmon hes afk naked in ares d1.

but its seems that here u have to put REAL and PROOVAL facts, i made a post on ss sections where i show that this new guy NewWorld (ares mage who came from no where lvl 120+) didnt have 100%, she summoned me a snake..., and every1 told me that was Tyrone... but, as it wasnt THAT obvious... then... case closed