Sign in to follow this  
porterbates

Why Cant It Go Back To Old Ways?

Hello everyone, I made this thread becuase I wish the "Server" would go back to old ways, were there was high exp, good drop rates, max lvl 180, GM's always on for events. You know when like 700 people were on, that kinda thing, I really want those days to come back. After the wipe lots of people left this server. I just think it should go back to old ways, or just update it by like exp higher, max lvl 180 and stuff..Thank-you all

This has been discussed about "700" times, its not going to change, and if it does its not going to happen in the near future. We all want to go back to the good ol' times, where admins were actually around or atleast gave us that illusion. Atleast Hunter is still giving us some hope.

why?

because farjat quit over Sexys son and wont come back until lorraine starts doing stuff for the server

Everything is at a standstill until the owner decides she wants to run the server again or not

until then welcome to Limbo

ok, thank-you, well when you say So Many Noobs so little time, well im no noob. JAJAJA....ive talked to Farjat just a bit ago about that server...and he's pretty mad about the whole thing.

Yes, farjat is very mad and i dont blame him. We were both patient the first 5 times this happened.

But it just keeps happening and will continue to happen until lorraine gets involved and stops it.

Imo

Monkeys should be kept in the zoo.

Meaning if some1 can't behave, then they shouldn't be allowed to get priviledges. Priviledges should be given for them who are worth those. Those who ain't always messing up stuff.

So route to the victory:

Keep 140lvl limit -> Make exp little higher to get more ppl playing -> admins should pay more attention on the server -> giev H more power -> fix bugs etc. = great server.

it seems simple enough but its not simple. it takes dedication to work on a server. to start out with its fun, but its time consuming and a lot of things that havn't been fixed are not an easy fix.

monkeys, rats, ehh what can you say? it happens. its dealt with eventually.

its the summer, more people are out partying and chillin on the beach etc than playing helbreath.

and, as all people that play this server say, it would be nice to gain a level when we are earning 25% instead.

it seems simple enough but its not simple. it takes dedication to work on a server. to start out with its fun, but its time consuming and a lot of things that havn't been fixed are not an easy fix.

monkeys, rats, ehh what can you say? it happens. its dealt with eventually.

its the summer, more people are out partying and chillin on the beach etc than playing helbreath.

and, as all people that play this server say, it would be nice to gain a level when we are earning 25% instead.

Wise words :) I just think that atleast they should give more responsibility for a guy who is dedicated and is willing to sacrifice time for the server (hunter).

Hopefully things are heading to better direction when summer is about to end, because its hard to get ppl playing if they notice that things are messed up. It would be nice to hear atleast something about what is the state of admins, because uncertainty is definitely a self growing phenomenon.