Sign in to follow this  
Shiver

Suggestion

Here is an idea i have in mind...

Maybe we can adjust a schedule to do some pvp... just for fun and eks :P

like in ml... at 3pm server time all days... or something like that... so we can enjoy more our lovely HB Nemesis... :D

what do u say??

The winner takes 3 meats n 1 bread!!

You'd need to get a GM to start this up, would be too hard just by this topic alone. Or you need to talk to guildmasters so they can tell their guilds.

no dude this is an organized pvp event by us... not by gms...

(i dont know if we can...):P

anyway... there are no prices... except if u like to give away one of ur items :o

Ya know, I really like this idea. We could have PL one day, ML another day, and so on, the advertising and timing would be the only problems.

At least there's a few more Aresdens in PL now, it was really boring for a while. :unsure:

You know thers always teh jerk offs that would come to this and ruin it though. People who would attack before we're all assebled and people who would recall etc.

You know thers always teh jerk offs that would come to this and ruin it though. People who would attack before we're all assebled and people who would recall etc.

I know its difficult to organize players without an authoritie like a GM...

But it was just an idea to make our neme more fun... an not too regular.... u know??

Not always expecting events or sades... (btw... what happend to today's sade???)

Just make a non-prize pvp event formed by players... not by admins and regulated by them... u know??

We coudl have Aiacos n Magazo to ressu players who were unfairly killed... and hunt the b!tch who killed that poor guy.. :P

dunno... just an idea.... but in fact im seeing its practicaly impossible...

so nvm...

If anything, I think we should start in PL first. Maybe by one of the bridges or something. Set up a time, and let everyone in-game know about it. If nothing else, it'll be one hell of a pvp battle. :lol:

If anything, I think we should start in PL first. Maybe by one of the bridges or something. Set up a time, and let everyone in-game know about it. If nothing else, it'll be one hell of a pvp battle. :lol:

I agree.