Sign in to follow this  
Guest Starwars

Armor Drops

Guest Starwars

I propose that all armor drops be stated in some way other than light/strong. Many things about this game I find a little frustrating but that comes with any game. I just get so very disappointed to train for 4 hours in clops/ogres/ww pit and finally an armor piece drops. The party get excited and then the stats are str 14 n/s. What a terrible cruel joke. When I was playing on HB USA I counted up 39 armor drops, 33 were n/s. That is just plain horrible. Every armor drop should be stated, even if sp7, at least that is something!

Is this possible to change the coding to remove the n/s armor drops? Would it just amount to deleting the possibility of the no stats in the drop charts of all the armor? Please don't think I am asking for more armor drops, I'd just like to know when armor does drop it will be stated. It's such a rare drop to begin with and everyone would like to have some armor piece that keeps them playing.

These are just my thoughts...anyone else feel this way?

n/s drops are the whole point, its to get you excited then crush you and make you wana hunt more :lol:

Guest JacenSolo

n/s drops are the whole point, its to get you excited then crush you and make you wana hunt more :lol:

It would make me wanna quit. I thought we were trying to increase the population here?

just because items dont fall in your lap doesnt mean you should quit. Just like getting your character to max lvl is hard, so is finding it3nz. I think it would be ridiculous to change the drop rate because if we did, there would be non-stop bitching and complaining about ppl who have it3nz that are too good. :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :ph34r:

Guest Starwars

just because items dont fall in your lap doesnt mean you should quit. Just like getting your character to max lvl is hard, so is finding it3nz. I think it would be ridiculous to change the drop rate because if we did, there would be non-stop bitching and complaining about ppl who have it3nz that are too good. :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :ph34r:

I didn't say to change the drop rate. I said to alter the stats on the items when they do drop. And getting your character to max level isn't hard. I will hit 120 tonight in less then 3 weeks of playing.

ok, so take three weeks of playing... you work pretty hard at it rite? well, all im saying is it takes hard work to get g00d 1t3nz jeeze... and changing the npc would be st00pid unless this was a high lvl high exp server which it isnt.