Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bak

The Stupid Ness Of Town Chage Comment

Guest Bak

first of to lady devil i dont know where you got the crazy noshion i care about what town i was in but first off i am not a female i am a male let alone do i care if you care but i find it rude that you and zarel tell me i talk shit ingame but here you are burning my nem 1 chr like you though shit when zarel runs from me and lady i do belive i wasted you in own last pvp

so i like it kindly if you would shut the *censored* up and zarel i dont care if you sdont want me in your town i play what i want when i want go that and second get over your aself ppl the gm will fix it not like there sit with there thoums in the a$$ chill out god !!!

just found it funy to look threw a section of furom i dont go to really and see me being talk about like i posted on it or somthing funny to me and just had to say it keep it up talkers=D

=D keep up good work gms :ph34r:

burning nem 1 chrs like pros come talk to me if you got beef kids

[attachmentid=40]

Just stop making this kind of stupic topics. These things should be solved in pm :excl: Or perhaps you should just really try to make some sense to your posts, cause those are quite nonsense.