Sign in to follow this  
Senju

Manu Set And Weapon

Question strikte to gm how this manu working here, set 200%+3 is better than dk set? Want to know cause on my Polish servers manu was always way better than dk set. And i dont know how it is here, also will be good to know something about basic in manu, it is here like that? Each 20% above 100% on armor add def+1? and on weapon each 20% add +1 to dmg?

Question strikte to gm how this manu working here, set 200%+3 is better than dk set? Want to know cause on my Polish servers manu was always way better than dk set. And i dont know how it is here, also will be good to know something about basic in manu, it is here like that? Each 20% above 100% on armor add def+1? and on weapon each 20% add +1 to dmg?

So taking this in mind, manu stuff is kinda usseless. For example knight hauberk gives 12 def, if you manu it 200% then it would be 18 def and DK already gives 18def plus more endurance... pointless unless you get manu 200% knight plate mail which gives 60def vs 53 from DK plate...

So taking this in mind, manu stuff is kinda usseless. For example knight hauberk gives 12 def, if you manu it 200% then it would be 18 def and DK already gives 18def plus more endurance... pointless unless you get manu 200% knight plate mail which gives 60def vs 53 from DK plate...

True, there are pros and cons to it... given that DR increases, the (natural) PA of the armors remain the same, which is higher by default for DK sets.

However there are plans to add DK armors to manufacturing to grant more DR and more endurance when upgrading them. (You can expect new ores, ingots/bars and mining places to arrive along with this)