Sign in to follow this  
Umad

Cashing Out

I would like to not wait a week to get my hands on the stuck cash on the auction house thing, would you guys please check the tickets more often? i'd really appreciate it, thanks.

Each cash out gets a full account scan before we perform them. Not only you are validated but also your the buyers and sellers of all auctions related to you since last cash out.

Also, it helps to add your PayPal address in the ticket and the payment method (PayPal or Mercado pago if you're Argentinian )

I understand, i cashed out quite a few times and i thought it was already in the database, my bad, thanks a lot again, taking my hat off for mister white ; )

I understand, i cashed out quite a few times and i thought it was already in the database, my bad, thanks a lot again, taking my hat off for mister white ; )

It's always easier to have it at-hand in the ticket to copy-paste it quickly on a cash-out.

Besides that, we need time to validate your sales and the validity of the buyers as well... We want to prevent account locks due to people attempting to abuse the AH.