Sign in to follow this  
fyw721

Twin Mage Spawn

White I've been lowering the mc count to below 115 and yet 2 days no twin Mage has spawned....I'm somewhat frustrated because I don't have time to camp Halloween map all day to wait for one mob to spawn....I've grounded all pumpkins and all mobs.....is there a coding issue or?

There is no coding issue at all. At the moment of writing there are 2 statted hats owned by players in-game.

The chance of spawn is just very low. It's not an every day thing to obtain a head-piece that is statted, so it shouldn't be an easy thing to obtain in the first place.

Put some effort into it to get it done, only the best and most dedicated players will obtain the statted hat.

Ok maybe I statted it the wrong way...as in how can I obtain the hat w before the map closes? Is it that I need to get the mc

Count below a certain number?i never said I mind the grinding i hunted 3 days straight night and day for the mobs and pumpkins, just wondering if there's a specific mob count that it has to be lower?

If you keep the monster count 30 below the max mobs (max on halloqueen is 150, so keep below 120) there is a chance a random spawn will occur, and if it occurs there is a chance that it'll be twins.

If a twin spawn occurs, you'll see it on your mini-map indicated with a twin mage/war icon blinking on the mini-map (like any other spawn of mobs would blink the mob icon on your mini-map)

Is the limit of non-pit monsters in HQ? There are some liches, SGs and other monsters. Is number of these monsters related to TM's spawn possibility? I mean if TM can spawn when I kill only monsters in pits and noone kills non-pits monsters?