Sign in to follow this  
Ice Lion Heart

My Laptop+Mouse

When I play this game using my laptop and mouse it seem to be a little bit funkie with the mouse. Sometimes has a delay or does not respond well when I move my hand+mouse

I tried hooking the mouse to my pc and it works fine so I figure it is the laptop. Can anyone help me and getting it to work better?

I use a Logitech g5 mouse with my laptop and it has a program you can down load. I tried playing around with the settings and not much helps. I was just wondering if someone knows something I can install on my laptop/get rid/edit some files on it to make it not so laggy/odd respond time and movement.

Thanks, Ice

Is it a sensitivity issue? I'm not really too sure what the exact problem lies

Its not sensitivity cuz I set that up with the program. I found out what it was tho. Just needed a better mouse pad LOL no joke...the one I was using with the laptop was poo.

Its not sensitivity cuz I set that up with the program. I found out what it was tho. Just needed a better mouse pad LOL no joke...the one I was using with the laptop was poo.

Have you tried using the latest drivers?

LoooooooL

The dpis of mouse can be also.

-.-