Sign in to follow this  
Ice Lion Heart

Dk Weapons

I see on the main site info about almost all Dark Knight items but yet a few are missing (looks like it was just taken from that other HB info site but never mind that)

I was just wondering about the other items not listed in that page (the GS and Rapier). What are there stats, do they change at all(looks wise), what is there max upgrade(+15?) and damage on each upgrade from +0 to its max.

Also I will like to know hidden stats of the DK Flam(GiS,Templar). Does it still hold the same HP(-14% or -15%) vs S/M monster(players) as the normal flam does? If so does it drop its -HP once it changes form?

Can anyone help me out tell me what they may know or a GM post the server file for each item and its stats.

Thanks, Ice.

i was wonder why the DK GS and DK Rapier never could go pass +7 my self.. and change look at least a lil... like ya said glow... they could help if they went pass +7 and added more dmg to make other builds kinda usefull too.. i know DK Flame sword is better. just saying .. i sure some would love to play around with builds for them some.. i know i would like to see a nice DK GS with around +10 or better