Sign in to follow this  
CajunMojo

Has The Server Been Reset?

i was gone for a lil bit with pc problems.. tried to come back and none of my old accounts seem to work.. so i hade to make a new one.. so i was wondering if all old accounts had been wiped.. i see i was able to keep the same forum name just can't log into my two accounts...

The accounts from the Beta release where in fact deleted, but since the server official opening there has not been any wipe, nor they are planning to make one as far as i know

i was gone from the game about a year so i don't know nothen about this beta testing server.. my pc went down right after the xmas ball event on the xmas map.. i was just able to get me a new pc just recently.. so i was wondering.

5-6 months after the X-mas event (which i won the MP7 Santa Cape :wub: :wub:) Nemesis 2 reseted from zero, Beta testing phases started and the Official Nemesis 3 came anew 1 month ago (around 24th august)

CanjunMojo, Nemesis 2 has seen a strong decline in its numbers of players. That decline was going on for a while already.

So we've decided it was time for the next chapter and we closed down Nemesis 2 in July 2013. Right upon closing we opened a Beta which lasted 1 month to fine-tune the final features and settings for nemesis 3 as nemesis 2 was facing alot of instability it its last few months.

The beta brought us some insight and allowed us to prepare for nemesis 3 and got us back to stable sources.

At the 24th of august 2013 we finally launched nemesis 3. So now we're about 1 month into nemesis 3. I hope this gives you some good info on what has been happening. And what's about to come is totally up to you, you're free to join in again by creating an account and starting your character again.

it's ok i understand.. i am just glad to be back.. i don't mind haven to redoo my chars. just glad to see it's back up and running better.. and to see more ppl on.. good job guys and thanks..