Sign in to follow this  
lucas77

Change Map Bug

ENGLISH:

hello, well the problem is as follows:

when changing map of delays Middleland Aresden to 4 or 5 minutes.
when you recall of the city Middleland also digs the game and you have to wait a long time and get out and open the client repeatedly and recently you can log in as the 10th minute.
I've noticed it happens on these maps, but it's in Middeland-Icebound, RH-DV, RH-Eldiniel Garden-, and more than 1 day ago that this is happening and why I make this post because I see that many people happens and nobody postea. ok thanks and hope to have it repaired.
SPANISH:
hola, bueno el problema es el siguiente:
al cambiar de mapa de aresden a middleland demoras 4 o 5 minutos.
cuando haces recall de middleland a la ciudad tambien se clava el juego y tienes que esperar mucho tiempo y salir y abrir reiteradas veces el cliente y recien puedes logear como a los 10 minutos.
Lo he notado que pasa en esos mapas, pero no pasa en Middeland-Icebound, RH-DV, RH-Eldiniel Garden-, ya hace mas de 1 dia que esta pasando esto y por eso hago este post ya que veo que a mucha gente le pasa y nadie postea. ok gracias y espero que lo reparen

The server has been having isues for 4 days now. White isnt at home, hes outta town apparently, and farjat has been in and out but i believe white is needed to handle the attacks. This isnt a bug.