Sign in to follow this  
Sherincal

Nemesis Is Not For Polish Players?

Well, this is what most of polish players felt. Unfortunatelly for both polish players and this servers ( we were propably around 1/3 of server's population).

I have been playing here for only few days, but never have I noticed such unpleasant attitude towards polish community like from one of Admins on Nemesis.

Summoning 4 spawns of guards clav while we raid elvine, absolutely record in amounts of mutes ( muting ppl just for starting prv with that GM with ANY kind of question ), perm ban for Metz without ANY reason, laughing from polish players by GM on GM channel ( in spanish). There is also a matter that GM had with Sas Four guild , but I do not feel an authorised person to talk about it, I guess they should write about it on their own.

Ofc we could make a GM abuse ticket about those behaviours, but it would have got totally no effect? Why? Because a person who is abusing is the same who close those tickets...

Exemple ?

Ticket from Metz:

Metzger Posted on 7-9-2013 at 4:06 PM
I really have no idea what I did wrong. I just said "I have no idea why spanish/arg ppl are mad right now, when fajrat was talkin about 'polish' in global, they were laughing about. -> just commented the situation about White talking about "spanish ppl".
It was at summon event when EnjoyLife started the fight about "polish" and fajrat commented it, but it wasn't offensive.
farjat[GM](Helbreath Nemesis GameMaster)Posted on 7-9-2013 at 4:55 PM
yea whatever bye.
Blady, aka TerLei.
Edited by Tamaguchi

3 STUPID COMPLAINERS WHICH LOGGED NOOB CHARACTERS WITH SYMBOLS ON NAMES JUST TU CURSE THE STAFF WAS BANNED.

They rushed our chats and our facebook

Now they are crying for unban.

POLISH ARE WELCOME.

Its just this 3 stupids which are not welcome.

Well, this is what most of polish players felt. Unfortunatelly for both polish players and this servers ( we were propably around 1/3 of server's population).

I have been playing here for only few days, but never have I noticed such unpleasant attitude towards polish community like from one of Admins on Nemesis.

Summoning 4 spawns of guards clav while we raid elvine, absolutely record in amounts of mutes ( muting ppl just for starting prv with that GM with ANY kind of question ), perm ban for Metz without ANY reason, laughing from polish players by GM on GM channel ( in spanish). There is also a matter that GM had with Sas Four guild , but I do not feel an authorised person to talk about it, I guess they should write about it on their own.

Ofc we could make a GM abuse ticket about those behaviours, but it would have got totally no effect? Why? Because a person who is abusing is the same who close those tickets...

Exemple ?

Ticket from Metz:

Metzger Posted on 7-9-2013 at 4:06 PM
I really have no idea what I did wrong. I just said "I have no idea why spanish/arg ppl are mad right now, when fajrat was talkin about 'polish' in global, they were laughing about. -> just commented the situation about White talking about "spanish ppl".
It was at summon event when EnjoyLife started the fight about "polish" and fajrat commented it, but it wasn't offensive.
farjat[GM](Helbreath Nemesis GameMaster)Posted on 7-9-2013 at 4:55 PM
yea whatever bye.
Blady, aka TerLei.

Yes this Shit Metz was the one who made a symbols char and insulted my family. He can suck it and go hb banana.