Sign in to follow this  
Sengirs

Game Crashes

hi all, everytime i try to enter into the blacksmith or shop, or even when i try to change maps doing recall my game crashes, and a window says "Helgame.exe stop working", if Im the only one with this problem, let me know, thx!

Cada vez que intento entrar al BS o al shop se me cierra el juego, tambien cuando estuve en la carcel e intente tirar un recall, si soy solamente yo el problema por favor haganme saber, gracias

It happend EVERY time? or just sometimes?

Can you try to figure out the exact conditions on which the game crash? (state of your character, quests, party, switching game server or not?)

i will try, let me check... in 15-20 minutes my game crashes 5 times.. i dont know if it was EVERY time (sry for that) but its pretty much though. Checking that..

Another item... i cant use my Knight Heuberk, idk why.. i try to put it on and the item release like when u use a hero armor wich its not yours, i try to repair it, sell it and buy it again, nothing, always the same, so i store it on the WH. Now im using the simple berk (silver)