Sign in to follow this  
Svafnir

[Fixed] Few Minor Bugs

1. Sometimes when you get poisoned, after a while (or when you recall) the "poisoned" status in your hp bar disappears, but the cloud above your head doesn't and you are still poisoned. This is somewhat confusing sometimes.

2. Don't know if got fixed, but you can't recall from d2. At least whit spell you can't, couldn't try with scrolls.

3. This one was very weird... We were trying to make a party, but one of us couldn't join. He relogged, even closed hb and open it again, but still he couldn't join. So we started trying a few things.. for example, dropping items.. he dropped a baxe, a bh, pots and still couldn't join. Then he dropped a war axe and suddenly, he joined the party..

4. I can't remember if the message "*spam* joined the party" appeared before. If so, it isn't appearing now, either for joining nor withdrawal.

White turned off the spell Recall as a joke with Splitfire, he just forgot to revert it back. As for the party, theres a limit of how many people can be in a party, Maybe someone left and he joined? Dunno. Thats probably also the reason for #4. You tried having more than (7?) people in a party, and it bugs out. It lets them join the party, they can talk in chat, but they do not receive experience like they should, because in reality, they aren't.

Edited by MaryJane

Thank you for reporting/addressing these issues.

1. Confirmed the existance of this bug, before invulnerability buff was added poison was cured when switching game servers. And old piece of code causes this to happen client-side only. The intention is that the poison lasts over game servers, so the client side part will be resolved to stop removing the poison.

2. This was just a map restriction left over from some fun in D2. I got thatone fixed now

3. Would be great of you could narrow it down and pinpoint the issue. Parties that bug-out should resolve themselves once there is no more members in the party... Perhaps your friend was in party already and you tried to join, or visa versa... need more details in order to pinpoint a possible bug.

4. Confirmed the existance of this bug. The messages are indeed missing since the party interface was introduced. They'll be added again on the next global server reboot.

3. Would be great of you could narrow it down and pinpoint the issue. Parties that bug-out should resolve themselves once there is no more members in the party... Perhaps your friend was in party already and you tried to join, or visa versa... need more details in order to pinpoint a possible bug.

We were about to make the Garden party quest. 4 of us, with no party made whatsoever between anyone. We arrive to garden entrance and start making party. One goes peace, we ask, I join, 2nd one joins, 3rd has this problem. Of course party was not full, we were only 4, with no previous made parties.

That's the most specific I can be. Was very weird indeed.

We were about to make the Garden party quest. 4 of us, with no party made whatsoever between anyone. We arrive to garden entrance and start making party. One goes peace, we ask, I join, 2nd one joins, 3rd has this problem. Of course party was not full, we were only 4, with no previous made parties.

That's the most specific I can be. Was very weird indeed.

Maybe something screws up on the requesting? because normally when a second person requests to join while the first isn't accepted yet (or denied), it should not override the dialog on the receiver of the request. It should tell the requester someone else is already requesting... or something like that... maybe could try to re-create the situation?