Sign in to follow this  
Reylu

[Fixed] Guilds Warehouse

At certain guild levels, you can appoint players as different ranks, until you do this ( and/or other upgrades to guild WH ) only a GM can access. Pages in the Guild wh can be bought for different ranks etc.

Been this way since Guild upgrades became available in nem2.

Plus do you really want noob guild members being able to access Guild WH when they havnt show thier mettle to the Guild GM or to the Guild?

At certain guild levels, you can appoint players as different ranks, until you do this ( and/or other upgrades to guild WH ) only a GM can access. Pages in the Guild wh can be bought for different ranks etc.

Plus do you really want noob guild members being able to access Guild WH when they havnt show thier mettle to the Guild GM or to the Guild?

Perfect answer Tim, as usual. :D :D :D

In the incoming Guild Lvls you can add ranks to certain "trusted" guildmembers, those who possess certain ranks are permited access into the private Guild Warehouse.

Example: there's 5 Guild Members and 3 Guild Veterans, you want only the Veterans being able to withdraw the Guild IceSword so you store it in the VETERAN slots (so only trusted people can take it for free use)

PS 1: WE STRONGLY DISCOURAGE ITEMS AND ACCOUNTS SHARING, YOU'RE NOT FORCED TO DO SO AND TAKING THOSE ACTIONS ARE AAAAAAALWAYS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

PS 2: I WANNA SEE GLORIOUS DARKSIDE BACK! :wub:

But I made one of my members the rank "Guild Leader" and he still couldn't take anything.

Could be bugged, but GuildMaster out-ranks the Leader position, so if you place the item in the Guild MASTER slot, the Leader cant take it. You need to upgrade your Warehouse Pages (at the guildhall) and put the item in the Guild Leader slot (so both of you can withdraw it)

Leader can be 1 only, but yes, it works like that :)

Perfect answer Tim, as usual. :D :D :D

In the incoming Guild Lvls you can add ranks to certain "trusted" guildmembers, those who possess certain ranks are permited access into the private Guild Warehouse.

Example: there's 5 Guild Members and 3 Guild Veterans, you want only the Veterans being able to withdraw the Guild IceSword so you store it in the VETERAN slots (so only trusted people can take it for free use)

PS 1: WE STRONGLY DISCOURAGE ITEMS AND ACCOUNTS SHARING, YOU'RE NOT FORCED TO DO SO AND TAKING THOSE ACTIONS ARE AAAAAAALWAYS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

PS 2: I WANNA SEE GLORIOUS DARKSIDE BACK! :wub:

:D TY brother :D

DARKSIDE will return!!!

You can never suppress the DARKSIDE!!!

:P

I've indeed notices also that there seems to be a problem with bank pages for the guild warehouse. I will have to investigate the matter to determine if it's an actual bug and eventually confirm its existance.

I've checked the code, and officially confirm the existance of the bug. It'll be resolved on the next global server reboot.

Reylu, can you pass me your account name please?

sent u in pm

ok thx! btw, this bug should be resolved now. Feel free to test again and use the guild wh to its full potentional.