Sign in to follow this  
aengis

[Not A Bug] Bug On Mission

hi the mision im am talking is : "Weeding the garden" => kill 500 any monsters on aresien garden

the mission is accepted at the CH

1st when i took the mission, the game crashed (i already reported this ingame), but it appeared on the quest-to do list.

today i tryed to do this mission, and the count of monsters keep in 0, i killed at last 1 of every monster in garden ( except unicorns), and its still at 0/500

The crashing on accepting i'll have to verify, that's a potentional bug. Can you confirm if it only happens to that specific quest, or also occurs with other quests, and maybe also on other chars?

Weeding the Garden is a Party Quest. You require to be in a party in order to gain progress. Without party you cannot complete this quest.

Globally we currently have 4 type of quests: Normal (= solo), Party, Guild and Town. Depending on the quest type you require a specific setup to play (be in a party, or have a guild, etc...).

We anticipate to add a 5th category on a later stage (after release) that would fit in with upcomming content during the Golden Era. This 5th category would be a global category where party, guild or town no longer matters.

ok, its a party quest... that should be on the quest description!, im going to try if i find some1 to do a party

pd: other quests work fine, but the only ones that i am able to do, are the guardians and the automatic ones ( reach X lvl, reach 50% skill, etc)

Edited by aengis

I had already posted a few days ago, about the lvl 19 quest, that crashes you when you accept it, the level 70-71 one as well, a few other people confirmed the same thing in game, idk if you guys looked into it yet.

ok if BOTH have the mission, the counter moves, still have to check if 1 fails to have the quest

It says "Party Quest" when you go to get it, how did you not know you needed a party?

easy, i got it days ago, like i remember what it said

Edited by aengis