Sign in to follow this  
Umad

[Fixed] Unexpected Crash

Are you aware of the crash caused by the first quest that pops on the screen after you reach level 19? if not, here it is, once you try to accept the level 19 first quest that supposedly gives you 1 contribution, you click it, you crash.

And what's with the dc's every 2 minutes saying "world server is saving your progress, please log in a few minutes", i keep getting that shit, says acc in use for like 2 minutes and then i can log back in just to get that shitty message again, over and over, it's annoying as *censored*. Whenever i lag a little bit, i get that saving shit over and over again, shit's so lame.

Edited by Umad

And what's with the dc's every 2 minutes saying "world server is saving your progress, please log in a few minutes", i keep getting that shit, says acc in use for like 2 minutes and then i can log back in just to get that shitty message again, over and over, it's annoying as *censored*. Whenever i lag a little bit, i get that saving shit over and over again, shit's so lame.

that only happened to me when i was surrounded by a lot of litte monsters ( scorps, snakes, skeletons, ants) at EF

You dc'ed. Try disabling auto reconnect.

U are cursing at the right place!

Please keep posting what u noticed on the same way u are doing!

Beta is for this. ty!