Sign in to follow this  
Mentσne

Statted Armor Droprate

Just a simple question about statted armors, are statted armor % dropped at a random number? Or is it more likely to drop a lower %, and higher %'s are rare?

One time I went to the ww pit and killed 2 ww, the second dropped an hp 70 hose but I don't know if this was just extreme luck or if armors drop at random percents.

Someone help me figure this out

i think its more rare amors with high % than low... for example!... a lot of ppl might have mr 21 shields... or low hp shields...armors... 7%...14%... i mean, A LOT.... but u will never find a 70% hose... maybe 5... but in all the server!!

i have seen like 20 or more mp7 shields that i leave them dropped in the floor, but never a mp 91 shield! :/

u got extremely luck lol

true !

The type of armor drops depend on the mob type you kill (slimes don't drop plate mails).

The chance for getting an armor (plate mail?) drop is equal to each mob of the same generic-pool (all mobs that drop plates have equal rate in dropping a plate).

The stat on the dropped item is random, but the low %'s got higher chance to drop then the high %'s.